Greetings from Byrnhildr ^_^

Hey everyone, my name's Aisha and I'm a Roleplayer!

*laugh*

I know that most of the RP happens on Gilgamesh and Balmung, but I've been meeting a lot of people on my server (Byrnhildr ICYMI) who RP and I want to direct them here as this place is a great resource for those of us who want to squeeze that little bit extra fun out of the game.

Also I want people on here who may be thinking of bringing thier talents to a new server or new people who want to help establish a community on a server besides Gilgamesh and Balmung to know that you're not alone! 

/rally

Anyways I look forward to playing with some of you

Hajimemashite!  Doozo yoroshiku!

^_^

Hi! Glad to hear RP is coming up elsewhere besides Balmung and Gilgamesh! I've seen other threads about it, like on Leviathan and Phoenix, and it always makes me glad to know there's more RP out there.

It's got to the point where Balmung and Gilgamesh have put a limit on new characters being made. With the game still growing, I think that these forums can be a useful resource for RPers on all servers.

8D Byrnhildr was my first server! I still have my first character on there too, I had no idea there were any RPers on there but I'm glad there are! I hope you get plenty of bites on this and if not sometimes I do hop on my Miqo'te there when everyone is gone or asleep so maybe we'll run into one another!