P'ashara Pari

I. Basic Info

• Characters: P'ashara Pari
  • Primary character: P'ashara Pari
  • Linkshells: None, but looking!
  • Primary RP linkshell: None, but looking!

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Heavy RP.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'd be interested in RP combat, definitely. I prefer to work out details (freeform, dice rolls, etc) OOC first. I also like to RP recovery from injuries: I feel like serious injuries should affect RP, and generally turn down healing that will make any received injuries instantly disappear.

• Views on IC romance:
    I LOVE IT, but I do not ERP. Anything that gets too intimate goes to fade-to-black. I also prefer to do romance plots only with good OOC communication.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I'd be totally open to have relations to my characters, but only with OOC discussion first. Anything that makes a story a bit more immersive is generally a-okay by me!

• Views on lore:
    Being relatively new to FFXIV lore and story, there is plenty I don't know, but I am learning. That said, I prefer "creativity within confines." I think the framework of established lore is super important and it shouldn't be bent or broken. However, there are plenty of small details that are not established, and these are okay to play with.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I can be IC or OOC in /say, depending on who I'm with. I always prefer IC in /say, but am flexible depending on the situation. All other chat functions I am also flexible with. I don't really like RPing in /linkshell unless it is a communication-device sort of thing.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Central (CST)
  • Contact info: Please private message me here or contact me in game!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]