Hello

Zakhar

Right so, I'm going to be getting a new computer that can run A Realm Reborn by the end of the month and I remember really enjoying it when I played it at a friend's house.

So, I figured I may as well get myself into what RP community there is and figure out what I can. Following that logic I only got a couple questions:

One: How active is the RP community at the moment? I've had unfortunate moments of joining games just to find the RP is... near non-existant.

Two: I do not suppose anyone has a general guide on the lore? Nothing crazy just the basics. I like being able to learn new stuff as I RP.

Three: How relaxed would you call the community/the RP in general? I've had games where the RP is fairly strict and rarely isn't serious and I've had communities where the RP is rarely serious. Where does A Realm Reborn fall on the scales in your opinions?

That's all I have. Hope to be able to get into the game soon.

Right so, I'm going to be getting a new computer that can run A Realm Reborn by the end of the month and I remember really enjoying it when I played it at a friend's house.

So, I figured I may as well get myself into what RP community there is and figure out what I can. Following that logic I only got a couple questions:

One: How active is the RP community at the moment? I've had unfortunate moments of joining games just to find the RP is... near non-existant.

Two: I do not suppose anyone has a general guide on the lore? Nothing crazy just the basics. I like being able to learn new stuff as I RP.

Three: How relaxed would you call the community/the RP in general? I've had games where the RP is fairly strict and rarely isn't serious and I've had communities where the RP is rarely serious. Where does A Realm Reborn fall on the scales in your opinions?

That's all I have. Hope to be able to get into the game soon.

On the forums and in-game, RP is very much alive if you're willing to get stuck in and drop the first line! Someone is normally around to pick you up.

In terms of lore, our wiki has a fairly comprehensive guide for you to peruse at your leisure. You can even add a character page of your own, like this one!

Furthermore, there's a directory for the two main roleplaying servers; one for Balmung, and one for Gilgamesh. Be sure to set up shop there so people know how to contact you and what kind of RP you're looking for.

Finally, RP in A Realm Reborn falls on all parts of the scale - whether you want a relaxed tavern chat or a constructed, multi-part saga for you and your friends, there's something for everyone; and this is me speaking from both sides of said scale.

I hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever have any questions, or would like someone to get the ball rolling with, drop me a message online or in-game. :D