I. Basic Info

• Characters: Fohcswys Ghimhwabwyn, Kikirin Kirin
  • Primary character: Fohcswys Ghimhwabwyn
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Varied.

I tend to match whichever style I’m playing against although that can be dependent on the amount of time I have left online. IE – I won’t start a heavy amount of RP if I only have an hour or so before I head off for the evening. I would rather put that sort of RP off until another day than leave it half-finished and potentially never return to it again.

Generally speaking I personally tend to lean more towards medium/medium-heavy variety, although that tends to depend on how wordy I’m feeling. But as mentioned above, I can do light or heavy RPing should an interaction call for either of those options, in the latter’s case it might require a little pre-planning though.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Per the standard response, I’m fine with most injuries so long as they’re at least mentioned beforehand.

Minor injuries such as cuts, bumps and bruises are usually fine with just a heads up that they’re going to happen. Just drop me a line here or a /tell in game, simple as.
    Major injuries such as broken bones and worse require a bit of a discussion beforehand though. Those elements will affect the character on a relatively large scale after all. It’s going to be a case-by-case ‘we’ll see’ matter on that side of things.

• Views on IC romance:
    So long as there’s a build-up to it, go ahead. I’m not really one for the whole ‘suddenly in love’ trope but friends getting closer to one another? That I can do. Obviously I’d like to talk it out beforehand, just to get pacing down and such, but, yeah, I’m open to the idea.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I’m entirely fine with everything, ranging from friends to enemies, to acquaintances and long lost family members. The latter of which would obviously need a little OOC interaction to set-up but the option is there and open.
    The rest of it can simply happen as it, well, naturally happens. I’m more of a ‘put two characters in a room and see how they go’ sort of person than the type that pre-plans friendships.

• Views on lore:
    I attempt to follow the lore as closely as possible, although it’s entirely debatable on how successful of a job I actually manage with that. If I need correcting on something, by all means please do so.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /say is IC unless stated otherwise.
    The rest are OOC by default unless stated otherwise.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: GMT
  • Contact info: PM here or a /tell in game would be best.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Quick PSA.

I have no idea if anyone on here has recently tried to add me as a friend or sent me a /tell. But, i've been getting a number of those requests lately. Mainly due to the fact that a couple of people appear to be 'seeking Roes' for whatever reason. Which is cool and all but, it’s a little confusing when things are appearing from thin air and you can't find the person that's trying to contact you in the first place.

So, this is basically a little note to say that if you want to contact me ooc while in game, I would really appreciate it if you could send a short line saying that you're from the forums.

IC walk-ups are still completely A-Okay. This is literally just an ooc matter.