• Primary character:Breeze Seasong

• Linkshells:None yet

• Primary RP linkshell:None yet

•  

[*][*][*][*]

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I'm a heavy RPer and try to be in character as much as possible. I haven't RPed in an MMO in a couple years since the shutdown of my home game City of Heroes, but since getting the hang of this game with my friend on another sever, I've been itching to get back in.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• It just depends on the situation. I won't kill anyone in an RP fight, or do serious injuries, nor will I take them. I will do superficial ones, but I don't do much in the way of RP fighting.

• Views on IC romance:

• I wouldn't say no to it. Breeze wouldn't mind someone to partner up with, someone to go on adventures with, fight alongside, and cause mischief with. He's a dashing rogue type, so he'll be more on the side of hitting on every lady he comes across, but if one can get past his advances he might find a genuine attraction. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• If someone wants to play a long lost member of Breeze's family, I'm for it. Breeze left his parents when he was very young, so they idea that he could have siblings he's unaware of, or distant relatives isn't that farfetched. Just depends on if anyone would really wanna do that.

• Views on lore:

• I've kept Breeze's background and history pretty short, keeping within what I know of the lore. Games have lore for a reason, respect it, read up on it, and it'll give you more RP opportunities than making up your own. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I'm pretty easy going and will conform to what the people I'm hanging with use mostly.

[*][*][*][*][*][*]

III. Other Info 

•  

• Timezone:Central

• Contact info: PM me or send Breeze Seasong a an e-mail or tell in game and I'll try and get back to you ASAP.

•  

[*][*][*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]