Curious signatures...

Lookin good there Eternal. I can't say I know you cept for what I seen round here, but I'd go ahead and say that little banner suits you, being that its all pretty and dark like you seem to be.

((I've decided to try and adopt your style of being IC on the boards. I never get any RP, so might as well let Ghunzyr out to play here :D We'll see how long it lasts))

Lookin good there Eternal. I can't say I know you cept for what I seen round here, but I'd go ahead and say that little banner suits you, being that its all pretty and dark like you seem to be.

((I've decided to try and adopt your style of being IC on the boards. I never get any RP, so might as well let Ghunzyr out to play here :D We'll see how long it lasts))

*Grins wildly, a slight purr behind her voice* Why thank you ever so much. I do try to keep a certain style and air about me. Oh, and I would love to get better acquainted.

((and I must say, it is rather fun! It's even more fun that this is a secondary character for me, and one of my goals with Eternal was to promote more roleplaying, in game and on these forums, it seems to be catching on! If only one at a time :P))