•  
  • Characters: Crooked Tarot, Zindelo Tarantella, Ioakim Tarantella
  • Primary character:Crooked Tarot
  • Linkshells:N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell:N/A

II. RP Style

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I cover all ranges and can adapt and change easily to fit the person/people I am playing alongside. I do prefer to keep my own posts short and don't use much in the way of descriptive prose unless needed, especially when actually RPing in-game.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    This largely depends on the situation--I won't deny that I thoroughly enjoy terrible things happening to my characters (and let's face it, most everyone gets poked by that little imp of the perverse at some point), I do prefer to keep anything lethal out of it, so far as my characters are concerned unless pre-arranged. Injuries are the same way; I won't jump up and down when a character tries to lop off Tarot's arm, lemme tell you.

• Views on IC romance:
    This is tricky. I enjoy playing flirts, or people that flirt without realizing they're doing it. While I don't mind my characters being hit on by anyone, I will say that I have allowed them to grow personal tastes in appearances, gender, race etc. If you get brushed aside, it's nothing personal (though Tarot at least will say outright if your character his type or not most times).

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I've only had this come up in one RP setting that I played where it was an issue. I am open to the idea but it will require a great deal of work and planning on both sides to make me feel like it won't be a constraint. I typically just make a family member rather than have someone else make them.

• Views on lore:
    I am reading it frequently to keep up with everything--there's a lot here and a lot that hasn't been discussed or revealed by the game makers. Lore is important in placing the rules of the world. However I do believe that some freedom is acceptable in the event of something that hasn't been touched on or some small detail. (ex. Kupo nuts, a favorite food of Moogle in other Final Fantasy games, haven't been mentioned so I see no reason why they can't be referenced or used to some small extent).

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I enjoy using all chat functions available when it comes to RP. It adds a nice bit of surprise when someone in my SG is talking to me and then on the Linkshell--I may forget the linkshell is there so my character may tune-in and miss something (which is very realistic I think). Emotes are used as needed when I do use them--if there's an emote to match my action or if I want to convey and emotion I'll use them but...well, Highlander smiles are creepy so I typically avoid the /grin /smile emotes.

III. Other Info

•  
  • Timezone:Eastern Standard Time (EST)
  • Contact info:PM Me if you want to connect through Skype, GTalk or some other service.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]