Kuro Turoko

Kuroko

I never made one of these did I? Better now than never I guess!

I. Basic Info

• Characters:Kuro Turoko
  • Primary character:Kuro Turoko
  • Linkshells:Open RP
  • Primary RP linkshell:Open RP

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium, I think, I think light has too little detail, and I can't go into super duper detail.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I guess i'm okay with RP combat, but only if it isn't too frantic, my fingers have limits y'know, as for injuries, I don't mind a sprained leg or some collapsing from exhaustion, but I don't really like any permanent injures like scars.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm not really sure on what to think about it.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    While I created his character to have a guardian in the form of a retainer, some family Kuro didn't know about would be neat maybe.

• Views on lore:
    Well as seen in his wiki page, Kuro's mother and father died during Bahumut's arrival, so i'm pretty much open to lore, and I do try to follow it as best I can, though I do take libertys here and there, e.g. a piece of Dalamud crashed into Kuro's house.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I'll use any of the chat functions available, but if you want to use something like linkshell, be aware that I may miss something and you may need to /tell it to me, as for emotes, I can use some of the small ones like /shrug, but I tend to avoid the really happy ones since they don't really fit Kuro at all.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:+1 GMT/BST
  • Contact info:You can send me an email at [email protected], send me a PM on here, or send me a /tell or a mail ingame!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]