Alothia Starkwood

Alothia

So I figured it would probably be a good time to repost this since I haven't touched my old one since 1.0, and a lot has changed since then.

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Alothia Starkwood, Lini Oakenwave
  • Primary character: Alothia Starkwood
  • Linkshells: too many to name
  • Primary RP linkshell:Jutat De (FC)

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light to medium. I like to be able to take time to simply play the game, but there are also times where I really like to get involved in RP. It really all depends on my mood and what plotlines I'm currently involved in.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm not a huge fan of one on one combat, simply because I feel like I'm not versed enough in it to be able to do it well. As far as taking injuries, I don't mind her getting hurt on occasion, but what would need to be discussed ahead of time. I also think that all characters should take a hit now and then, because no one is perfect 100% of the time.

• Views on IC romance:
    I like it because it gives my character something to hold on to. Some of the best RP I've had has come as a consequence to her relationships, so it's also fantastic for plot lines. That being said, if that were to happen, I'd need tons of communication about it. I don't do the crossing of lines in RP, and it would be understood that 1. I am married IRL and am not looking for any substitute for that, so don't even try and 2. I will not ERP, so if you're expecting that, you won't get it from me.  Other than that, I might be open to it with the right character if it developed that way.
    In that vein, Alothia is strictly heterosexual, although she will flirt with anyone and everyone. She gets a good laugh out of making people blush and stammer, and usually, she's fairly good at it.  She believes in developing friendship first after her last string of relationships, so if you're looking to get into a relationship with her, be prepared for the long haul.
    Currently, she's in the midst of getting to know someone on a romantic level, but nothing is set in stone, and we're not rushing it. Always open to friendships, however.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Alothia only has one sister, Lini, whom I play, and her parents are dead. So there's no need for me to have any other family. Other people are always welcome, however, so I'm always looking for people who want to connect with her.
    Her closest friends are those she works with at Jutat, but she's pretty good at establishing and keeping friendships all in all. To her, friends are her second family, more important in some ways than the one she was born into. She is steadfast and loyal, as well as being fun to have around.

• Views on lore:
    Stick to what we have, and if it isn't expressly stated, we can work with that. It's there for a reason. That being said, Alothia doesn't fit Keeper lore because I created her in 1.0 when there was no lore to create with. But even that I've made to fit with the lore of the game. Don't go doing anything crazy OP, and we'll get along swimmingly

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Depends on what the person owning the linkshell/free company wants. Say is usually IC unless denoted as otherwise.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:Catch me here or in game or in skype. Just PM me if you need my info.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

• 4 months later...