• Primary character:
    Lorel Silverfloe

• Linkshells:
    Astral Aegis

• Primary RP linkshell:
    None primary

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium. While I very much like RP and have gone Heavy for years, current priority remains in PvE and work irl. I've found that with those, I do not nearly have the time to accomplish what I have in the past, and have been forced to tone it down a notch.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I am a firm believer of trust among all participants, to the respect of no metagaming nor godmodding. Due to this respect, I dislike any and all rolls other than things concerning random chance. This means that if a person swings a sword, it is up to the receiver, NOT the attacker and NOT a roll of the die, to determine if it connects. I have lost many battles before in an RP format, just as much as won, and I can even attest that some of the greatest scenes have come from loss. Unfortunately, I am somewhat rigid with this, and would prefer not to engage in combat RP where this format is not the case.

• Views on IC romance:
    I believe that IC and OOC are two completely different things. As such, very little IC is off limits to me, so long as it does not cross that border. This includes romance. For those concerned, I do have a relationship outside of the game, and consent has been given completely by the other concerned party regarding this. Therefore, I believe that romance, and all aspects thereof, can promote fantastic motivations and storylines. Naturally, I will as well respect the wishes of any parties wishing to limit themselves ICly, but I would encourage any interactions with my characters to not be limited so.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    RP is essentially a story that writes itself. With that in mind, a story that limits itself to only one aspect, be it romance, adventure, slice of life, etc.. squanders the potential it may have otherwise had. I embrace all aspects of RP as vitally important, regardless of if they may be seen as too shallow or even extremely complex by some. Where the RP goes is where the RP goes, and who am I to stop it?

• Views on lore:
    I am fairly rigid when it comes to Lore. I understand the desire to play something unique, apart from the status quo, but breaking lore to the point that such a character could theoretically exist in any setting (by altering the setting, and not the character) is something of a bother to me. I prefer to see the Lore respected, as I carry it in my own name to signify that. With all of that said, gaps in the lore may, in my opinion, be freely filled by artistic creativity, so long as actions are taken if ever those liberties are proven false by newer, official lore. Exemptions may exist, so long as lore-based reasoning can support it as well. To bring it all to the bottom line, I'm not a stickler for policing other people's characters for what is lore-friendly and what isn't, but if you're way, way out there, forgive me for RPing with someone else.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /say - Primarily used for RP or general communication. I accomplish both of these at once by the use of quotes, as I feel is a trend catching on more and more nowadays. In this way, I can also write narrative or even third-person comments without the use of special notation. For example, || Lorel looked on in shock. "Please tell me that did not just happen. You realize that's never going to fly, right?" Her expression was quite colorful as she simply stared at her companion. Perhaps he had realized it, too, or was he really so clueless as to the consequences? ||
    /tell - Essentially used the same as say. Unless there are quotes, whatever is typed is not something spoken by the character. This facilitates communication to non-RP individuals with little confusion, while making it clear to those of an RP affiliation when a tell is coming ICly.
    /party - Again, very similar to say. While usually more OOC chatter may happen here, there are times that scenes may not be suitable to the public eye and therefore must be conducted here instead.
    /yell - While rarely used, I suppose it would be handled the same as say, but for long distances. However, since the range of a /yell is so great, I'm usually more inclined to carry out long-distance communication over a Linkshell, party chat, or tells.
    /shout - Never used for RP. There really is not any basis in lore for communication across unaffiliated individuals that spans an entire area far further than a voice can conceivably reach.
    /linkshell - Up to the discretion of the LS leader. I've seen it work very well ICly, just as I've seen it used well as an OOC organizational tool, or even just a place to chat.
    /fc - Same as linkshell, just called a different thing.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Eastern

• Contact info:
    Feel free to PM me in-game on my primary, or drop me a message here. E-mails will be responded to the fastest, and messages on these forums, unfortunately, the slowest.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]