Ezhara Jinkjahl

[align=center]Basic Information[/align]

[align=center]~*~[/align]

• Characters: Ezhara Jinkjahl

• Primary character: Ezhara Jinkjahl

• Linkshells:  The Pillow Fort, The Midnight Pearl, The Night Owls, Kraken's Reach

• Primary RP linkshell: The Midnight Pearl

[align=center]Roleplay Style[/align]

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Heavy. Most of my MMO time is devoted to roleplay. As I've been a roleplayer for about ten years, I find that it remains my highest interest in an MMO community. With my experience, I am comfortable being a story writer (also known as dungeon master) for roleplays. However: please note that submitting your character to my story telling (or involving yourself long term with my character) may result in your character being subject to grimdark themes (such as they may include: language, substance abuse, violence, etc). Please inform me if this is not something you are interested in.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

I believe that combat requires communication. I *rarely roleplay using a roll system and due to that I often only get in combat situations with those I am comfortable with. I have experience writing combat, and I strive to make the scene fair for all parties involved (see: DMing ability). I will not kill my character without discussion and story purposes. I will not involve my character in gore without discussion and story purposes. I don't mind broken limbs, stab wounds, or other such 'extreme' injuries. I simply like my character (she's new, after all) and would not like to have her broken so swiftly.

*I will participate in rolls but again, communication is required.

• Views on IC romance:

The line between IC and OOC must never be crossed. I am especially picky when it comes to romantic partners and my character. The relationship must develop naturally and through long term plot-line. I need to trust you on an out of character level.

*My character is mated and not looking to change that any time soon.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

I adore these. Please feel free to message me if you would like to work on something (like family), or alternatively approach my character (for things like friendships!). 

• Views on lore:

I am still learning. However, I'm a quick learner and I spend a lot of my time learning the lore. Lore is important to me and I try to play to its rules as much as I possibly can. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

/Say = My character talking.
    /Emote = My character's actions.
    /Linkshell = My only one currently is OOC.
    /Party = OOC unless otherwise stated
    /Tell = OOC unless stated or shown otherwise (such as the use of quotation marks).
    /Shout = From what I gather is a "general" chat and I consider it OOC.
    /Yell = IC but should only be used if your character is quite literally shouting.
    /Freecompany = Dependant on FC.

[align=center]Other Information[/align]

• Timezone: PST - My schedule is flexible but I'm often on mid evening to early morning.

• Contact info: You can contact me through this website or in game, for now.

[align=center]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/align]

[align=center]Further Character Information[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=left]Tumblr:

Click Me[/align]

[align=left]Wiki Page:

Click Me[/align]

[align=center]Community Events & Prompts[/align]

[align=center]

Events:

At this current time I have designed no events.

Prompts:

[align=left]Prompts are in game "resources" that you can use either in your own roleplay or to try and involve yourself with mine. They may be anything from little items to rumors.

[/align]

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

[align=center]Updates[/align]

Ezhara now has both a Wiki and a Tumblr! Both are still under construction but reveal a different glimpse into the character that others may find interesting. 

I will soon be opening up a connections page, so more information on that soon.