I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Sebastion "Thanwall" Hunt
  • Primary character:Sebastian Hunt
  • Linkshells:N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell:N/A

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I would prefer Medium/Heavy RP. I like story driven RP's and character development. Most of the characters I make have a detailed backstory and a long term goal. I don't mind random RP, so long as it resides within the "World" the story is taking place. For example, if I were injured in a story based RP, that injury will be there, no matter when or where we RP

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I don't mind free form combat, but if it seems like the other player is is godmodding, I will follow suit. Neither of us want's that. It would be nice if some kind of system were set in place, such as dice roll, etc. 

I don't mind non permanent injuries, so long as they are discussed. This is a dangerous time, and sometimes harm comes your way. 

• Views on IC romance:

• I'm open to it. NO ONE CAN RESIST THE POWER OF LOVE. If it happens ICly, then it happens. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Open to it as well (Actually I may be looking for a sister role, but we will see).

• Views on lore:

• I try to follow lore in terms of world structure. Who's this God, what is the culture of the race you're playing. 

III. Other Info 
    • Timezone:EST
    • Contact info:Send me a tell in game or private message.

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]