•  
  • Characters: Steel Wolf, Cliaux Rondelet
  • Primary character: Steel Wolf
  • Linkshells: Night Blades, Broken Chairs
  • Primary RP linkshell: Night Blades

II. RP Style

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy RP'er who prefers IC interaction, though obviously I can adapt to suit the needs of an event or will shut off IC entirely in PUG or formed group situations.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Combat in RP is always a weird thing to parse correctly...but obviously I'm open to conflict should things escalate to that point.  As a general rule of thumb, I consider character and iLevel in chances for combat success unless there are different rules of engagement established.

• Views on IC romance:
    Fully open to such interactions and have no negative assumptions on those who partake, though obviously a level of maturity and understanding the difference between IC and OOC interaction is a must.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Same as above--fully open.

• Views on lore:
    Lore is the foundation for which all character creation should be built upon...but it should be applied as a base and not an absolute demand.  Some adjustment within the world's envelope is acceptable, and creativity is encouraged.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    For some reason, Linkshells tend to annoy me overall...but I have to get over it, as that appears to be the de facto method for people to make connections.  Generally, it ends up being a new version of /shout, but then my experiences have been ones where I feel like a drop in a bucket of cliques.

III. Other Info

•  
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard
  • Contact info: PM here, or email [email protected]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]