I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Oswain Gerralt
  • Primary character: Oswain Gerralt 
  • Linkshells: Allies of RavenStar
  • Primary RP linkshell: Above

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Medium.  I'm a huge fan of pulling strings behind the scene but most of my actual characters are goofs.  I run around a lot doing OoC stuff (like fighting Ifrit Hm 37 times in one day trying to get knives I'll never use ICly) but will rarely back down if approached ICly, even have a character concept that can justify doing about anything, anywhere. 
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • If its a random walk up combat, short and sweet usually ending in a draw.  If we want to determine an actual winner then I like to use dice rolls, with a 3rd party giving modifiers due to detail in post.  As far as injuries go, if it happens by the dice, can't complain.  But I prefer if we agree on it beforehand. 
  • Views on IC romance:
  • OoCly, good luck, built a young, naïve, workaholic. But if you really want to try, I won't stop you.  Its a side of her I haven't fully fleshed out yet, but its getting there. 
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Her family is actually the first thing I wrote, pretty fun honestly.  But its all adopted so it could fun if you want to approach the biological side of it.  As for more friends, I could always use more friends, and am not afraid to ask you your life story if you let me. 
  • Views on lore:
  • No one likes a lore Nazi, and quite frankly I've got enough going on in my head where I'm consistently forgetting some of the details, but don't go too far. (being the actual Azure Dragoon for example)  At the same time I don't mind being corrected if I screw up.  Been a DM for about 8 years so I've learned to role with it.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • IC linkshells are always IC unless treated otherwise, same with /say in RP's.  the way I signify OoC talk is with the ((double parenthesis))

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone PST
  • Contact info: Here on in game