Ludivine Goultard

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Ludivine Goultard
  • Primary character:Ludivine Goultard
  • Linkshells:None yet!
  • Primary RP linkshell:None yet, either!

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Generally heavy, though given my time-zone and heavy work schedule, it may end up being far lighter, though I have nothing against that either!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Mmhh...generally prefer it if any serious injuries are discussed over tells before they happen. Obviously no dying! Ludivine is mortal and I don't want to lose my only character... 

• Views on IC romance:

• It'll probably never happen, given her personality, but sure? I'm not inherently against it.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Highly unlikely for her to have an adoptive sister or brother, but if someone likes Ludivine -that- much then I wouldn't have a problem with one of her real family members being introduced. So long as I know about it!

• Views on lore:

• Just so long as it doesn't go into the realm of "heroics", where everyone has slayed Bamahut and Ultima weapon and they're amazing. I like non-story-mode lore, if that makes sense...

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• Nothing special! Quotation marks to denote speech, in linkshells and in /say, double brackets for OOC stuff, no brackets for when in completely non-RP mode.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:GMT +0.00
  • Contact info:I can share skype if needed! But generally just a tell or a message on here will get my attention.

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]