• Primary character:
    Ameline Valtin
  • Linkshells:
    Chatterboxes, Friends of Momodi
  • Primary RP linkshell:
    Friends of Momodi

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy - I'm IC for most activities. Aside from the fact that most of the time I'd rather be RPing than whatever I'm currently up to, I feel like most in-game activities can be done IC. If I'm in a position where I can't be IC, I will edit my search comment to say so. When in doubt, just send me a /tell!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm a true adherent to IC actions leading to IC consequences. If I pick a fight with someone, I am ready for the possibility of both giving and or receiving a beat down. As far as mortal wounds, disfiguring wounds, etc - I'm all for it. It all boils down to consent. Do you have it? If not, try again!

• Views on IC romance:
    These can be so lovely or so awkward. Either way, that's sort of romance in a nutshell. It's a huge aspect of social interaction. RP imitates life; life thrives on love. I am accepting of this, but only in an IC scenario. I think it's a bit contrived and boring to OOCly craft a courtship.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I would absolutely adore Ameline having some PC kin. If this is something you are interested in, let me know and we'll see if the details come together!

Aside from that, I'm always open to new and diverse RP scenarios. I try not to limit myself as to what I will or will not do, but I do ask that if you are going to ICly interact with my character in a way that will permanently alter her body or psyche, please contact me for consent first!

• Views on lore:
    I'd like to consider myself a moderate on this issue. I will research lore and learn as much as I can, but I acknowledge that I simply will not retain everything. Occasionally, I may have to invent something because I don't recall reading any relevant lore on the subject. I don't like to do it, but it happens. If someone else does some lore-bending that doesn't really affect my character, I usually just go with it. Just be mindful of what you are bending!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Coming from other MMOs, I find using /say and /em to be the most enjoyable methods of RP. Sometimes I emote whispering to someone and send them an [iC] designated /tell. I try to be creative, I just don't like the idea of only RPing in a linkshell. It seems insular and unnecessarily exclusive.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:CST
  • Contact info:Skype: eto_volk

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]