•  
  • Characters:Mori Khai
  • Primary character:Mori Khai
  • Linkshells:N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell:N/A

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    It usually depends on how excited I am about the particular RP, and how involved my character is with the RP.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm okay with it, as long as there is no lasting damage. A little scar, sure, but nothing that will kill her. 

• Views on IC romance:
    Not really interested in romance with my characters, but I love reading about them with other characters. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Love them. 

• Views on lore:
    I think it should be followed as guidelines. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I usually get distracted with what I'm doing in the game, and might miss things being said. But all for it. 

III. Other Info 

•  
  • Timezone:London GMT
  • Contact info:PM me

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

Character Profile.

Character Name: Mori Khai

Race: Miqo'te - Seekers of the Sun

Childhood: Unknown

Story: Woke up in the Black Shroud with no memory how she got there. She had a broken bow in one hand, and a crinkled "Wanted" poster in the other. The poster had a picture of her, and her name underneath. She asked around, and nobody had heard of her. 

She writes an online journal to help recap her memory of how she landed in the new world. It follows her struggles to gain money, and reputation. She hopes to settle in the Lavender Beds. She is currently staying in the Adventurers' Guild in Gridania, Gilgamesh.

Mori's Journal