Y'shenn Tia

Kirostyle

I. Basic Info

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I enjoy medium to heavy RPs, but I don't mind light RPs, especially in social settings when meeting new people. Paragraph-style RPs are always fun, but dialogue-script-style is fine as well! Generally, I try to match whomever I am RPing with at the time.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I don't mind combat in RP, but I trust that the other person does not go overboard. Just please don't powerplay (ie. leave me some options, instead of handing me unavoidable attacks). Likewise, if you don't like anything I do, let me know. If there are certain rules you would like to follow (dice rolling, etc), then let's discuss it ahead of time! I usually decide if I want my character to have lasting injuries or scars, but like everything else, I'm open to discussion!

• Views on IC romance:
    Attempts at romance are generally fine, as long as it's in-character! I prefer to have relationships develop naturally as RP progresses. Y'shenn, however, is pretty dumb when it comes to romance, so things usually go over his head.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Very open to this! Like above, it's nice when these ties develop naturally through RP, but if you wanted to create some sort of connecting backstory or something, just talk to me!

• Views on lore:
    I try my best to play within the lore, but of course, I don't know everything there is to know about Hydaelyn, so finer details might escape me. I don't really care if the people I RP with bend the lore around, within reason (ex. If you told me you were Bahamut himself, I just might not believe you-). As long as we're having fun, it's all good!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I don't mind RPing with /say, /em and emotes. I'll put things my character says in quotation marks, so it'd be pretty obvious what he's saying. I'll use double brackets if I need to say something OOC in the middle. If the chat is really busy and I happen to miss a post, I apologize in advance! For longer, more intense and/or private RPs, I prefer party chat. I'm usually wary about RPing through /tell because I just know I'm gonna accidentally shout it out loud. I don't have any linkshells now, but I assume each one has their own house rules.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Mountain (MT)
  • Contact info: Contact me through the forum, in-game or on tumblr. I don't log on to the game as specific time intervals, so if you really want to catch me, we can set up a time!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]