all about the Apygoos!

apygoos

I. Basic Info 

•  
  • Characters:Joshua Arkwright, Jacob Arknyte, Minako Lunacrest, Abigale Loxley, Janelle Ashlynn

• Primary character:Joshua Arkwright [currently]

• Linkshells:none yet!

• Primary RP linkshell:^

•  

[*][*][*][*]

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I enjoy all manner of RP, not really having any "restrictions" so to say, though I do like to plan and give the okay on anything that might be 'darker' [over in Champions and Guild Wars some RPs got straight up messed up in many ways.] Action to Romance, Comedy to tragedy, all make for a good ongoing story the way I see it!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I like to believe the people I roleplay with are good enough writers to make a good combat scene. While this is a fantasy world, the possibility of injury and harm adds to the authentic feeling you can still pull from it. more often than not, from when I see a serious injury that does get played out, it could rock a character well enough to force them to examine themselves a bit, which isn't bad in RP!

• Views on IC romance:

• I am a total sucker for romance and intimacies, especially the ones that build up from something small and blossom. If things take on a more erotic nature, I dont particularly care, as i take part in those kind of actions myself if occasion calls for it. Of course it should be done in taste, as should all intimacies in general.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• love it when it comes! a good story can come from all kinds of connections!

• Views on lore:

• I like trying to stick to lore, keeping interaction and immersion to the given world more authentic. I'm new to the game as of this inital post, so it's gonna be a bit as I learn. Of course it was Bahamut we had to tick off and watch him nearly scorch the land

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• i'm still learning the game, so i need help with this myself! I don't mind chat channels though.

[*][*][*][*][*][*]

III. Other Info 

•  

• Timezone:Eastern Daylight Time though im often up till later at night, so I'm west coast friendly!

• Contact info:Apygoos on Skype and Steam, message me if youre going to add me on them! PM me for my YIM if thats your fancy.

•  

[*][*][*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]