HELP! LF Pro Camera-person for EB Ceremony. 2 million gil commission

[align=center]Eternal Bonding Ceremony of Ujio Vorgan and Xiaoli Asai (Vorgan)[/align]

To be held: January 23, 2015 Friday @ 4:00pm EST

Balmung Server

After-Ceremony Party at the Vorgan Home in Mist Ward 5, Subdivision North West, Plot 35

[align=center]-------------------------------------[/align]

Need: Someone crafty with fraps or video recording programs. Also awesome with movie

making!

Commission: 2,000,000 gil

[align=center]POSITION FILLED!![/align]

Dear Artists of Eorzea, I need your help!! We're looking for someone who is great with making in-game videos. We are paying in gil, TWO MILLION market pvp-ing-gotten-gil **NEVER BOUGHT, EVER** to the awesome cameraman/woman who can capture our characters ceremony beautifully and make it into a video. I would fraps it myself but I'm afraid I might lag out or DC and I've heard stories of people DCing during their ceremony and somehow it still goes on WITHOUT THEM and they can't get back in!

My boyfriend and I have been anticipating this since we started the game at Launch (hence the Last names already the same! <3)

We would love to have a video of this as this would be our first time getting married in a MMO.

First, we'd like to see some previous work WITH the artists signature or some sort of way so that we know the work is really yours. This is very important so I'm reaching out to this community because I've already seen what amazing artists we have.

Please contact me via this website or in game (Xiaoli Vorgan)

PS: ALSO, anyone out there who would like to get the minion but has not been invited to a wedding yet, hit me up! I tried for the 8pm slot but it was snatched up immediately and so we had to go with 4pm and most of my buddies will still be at work on my end.