Looking for a new home

Hi guyz!

So far I am on Excalibur but I am not enerly happy here and looking for a new home.

I am looking for server and FC and ppl that enjoy the game and its story (I really hate parties that force you to skip story)  and have fun together.

I have no intention on playing together with ppl in the "greatest", "most powerful" etc, etc

(no offense if thats your way of playing - its ok but it's not mine)

Do u think I try Balmung or Gilgamesh (if they let ppl in of course) ?

thx

Manja

Hi guyz!

So far I am on Excalibur but I am not enerly happy here and looking for a new home.

I am looking for server and FC and ppl that enjoy the game and its story (I really hate parties that force you to skip story)  and have fun together.

I have no intention on playing together with ppl in the "greatest", "most powerful" etc, etc

(no offense if thats your way of playing - its ok but it's not mine)

Do u think I try Balmung or Gilgamesh (if they let ppl in of course) ?

thx

Manja

Welcome! I'd say definitely try out Balmung or Gilgamesh. In my opinion, there does appear to be a stronger RP presence in those servers than in any other. Again, just my opinion....

Definitely utilize the forums here for your FC search, that's for sure, and hopefully you'll find one that perks your interest. 

"May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!