Assistance with World Transfers

I want to transfer one of my copies of Solaire to Balamung sometime, but I don't know how I would go about it. The main reason is because, while I've met lovely people on Gilgamesh, I'd also like a server with more heavy/populated RP. All I know is that I have to pay for transfers.

Also, I swear I'll stop spamming the forums. D:

I want to transfer one of my copies of Solaire to Balamung sometime, but I don't know how I would go about it. The main reason is because, while I've met lovely people on Gilgamesh, I'd also like a server with more heavy/populated RP. All I know is that I have to pay for transfers.

Also, I swear I'll stop spamming the forums. D:

Right-click (or circle if Playstation) Solaire on the character creation menu and save their appearance if you don't have it saved already. Now, make a new character of him on a low-population server. There's a 3-day wait between creation and transfer, I believe, but after that you can go to Mog Station and purchase a world transfer for them to Balmung.

For easy reference, here is the list of requirements for world transfer.

You must be the owner of the Square Enix account using this service. 

・You must have an active service account for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. 

・You must be logged out of the game. 

・Your character cannot be enlisted in a free company, holding a free company petition, signed to a free company petition, or applying to join a free company. 

・Your character cannot have items for sale on the market. 

・Your character cannot have items entrusted to the Calamity Salvager NPC. 

・Your character must rehire any retainers carried over from Version 1.0. 

・Your character must be logged out outside of any instanced areas. 

・Furnishings removed from your character’s private chambers must not currently be in the possession of the Resident Caretaker NPC (as a result of your being discharged from a free company). 

Your character’s chocobo must not currently be in the care of the Housing Enthusiast NPC (as a result of your being discharged from a free company). 

・Your character must not be logged out in a residential area. 

・You must agree to the terms listed in this guideline. 

* By submitting an application for World transfer, you agree to the terms of the World Transfer Service Guideline, as well as all service agreements listed above.