I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Yehn Mhakara
  • Primary character: See above.
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: Don't have one!

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium, I think. I find it hard to stay IC for things like dungeons when there's not much time to do things like type up posts, though I wouldn't mind trying it one day.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• It's whatever. Yehn's a squishy mage anyway so it's not like she purposely goes out to get herself into trouble. I'd much rather play with injuries from outside/monsters/whatever sources than another character, but hey. Whatever happens, happens.

• Views on IC romance:

• I actually like it a lot and I have fun with it. I don't really tend to play with monogamy though, which can be an issue ICly for some people, but it really depends on what the actual chemistry between my and another's character is ending up like anyway. Regardless, in general, I'm all up for it.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Also great! I really like having pre-formed ties in RP, and it really helps me get into the groove of things and boosts some confidence in playing. Also, it's just fun to have someone a character might be comfortable with in a situation they otherwise might not be.

• Views on lore:

• The lore is great and obviously influences a lot in how I play Yehn. Of course, being the way the game is set up, there are some things story-wise I bend to make what she is more acceptable, and more interesting for me to play with. Though if anyone ever has any suggestions I'll gladly think about them.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • /s is generally RP only, unless I'm just fooling around with emotes.
    Everything else varies depending on who I'm talking to, I'd say.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: In-game, forum messages, skype, AIM, plurk, email. Ask for the last four, if needed.

[*] I can get more into this stuff if needed, but as of right now I'm super tired so... maybe later!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]