Shadottie's Art & Commissions

Shadottie

Anytime!! ;w;

Also, DASAIR I REALIZE I'M BELATEDLY REPLYING BUT /KEYSMASHLAKSJDHFOREVERyoumakemequietlygushandblush.alsjdklshdhasd

As we draw closer to Heavensward, I'm draftin' out more backstory for my Au Ra, Seitsuda Gladepetal. That includes all the doodles!

tumblr_nomxbqxrwL1usie9vo2_1280.png

tumblr_nomxbqxrwL1usie9vo4_1280.png

tumblr_nomxbqxrwL1usie9vo1_1280.png

tumblr_nomxbqxrwL1usie9vo3_1280.png

tumblr_non5lgIp4o1usie9vo1_1280.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Seitsuda sketches! Oh boy!

tumblr_nornvxsfA81usie9vo2_1280.png

If I like lancer enough, he'll be something of a jouster when he's not on foot, otherwise, he'll be an archer and doing that mounted archery thing.  I'm looking forward to lancer though!

hngngh, what I wouldn't give to have a draught chocobo too. They're so pretty  .. and ICly perfect.  He'd totally have a big bird to pick people up and throw on to ride with him.  I just don't know anyone who would play past the 14 day free trial. ;___; I-Is there anyone here who could use a friend code and maybe help me get my dream bird?  There would be so many thank you arts.. because I'm not sure how I'd be able to help with a sub. ;__;

Maybe someday he'll be trusting enough to ask for your hand rather than just outright yank you up onto a bird.

tumblr_nornvxsfA81usie9vo3_1280.png

He really loves that bird. It loves him too!

tumblr_nornvxsfA81usie9vo1_1280.png

Seitsuda always wants to be helpful... just as long as bonding doesn't have to happen. Spoilers, Sei, It's going to happen.

tumblr_noorhjbdOB1usie9vo3_1280.png

What a baby.

tumblr_noorhjbdOB1usie9vo2_1280.png

Somewhere in the distant past...

tumblr_noorhjbdOB1usie9vo1_1280.png

Doodlin' up something of Sei again, this time with color!

It was supposed to be a warmup thing... and color and stuff came after. The background kinda suffers for not really knowing what I wanted to do here.  Ah well! Solitary guy enjoying some tea or other under the moonlight!

tumblr_np1s621PVb1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg

I reset my brushes in photoshop and went nuts with some old brushes...  This was supposed to be a static doodle of Seitsuda and his soon to be friends .... "Friends"lol attending some festival of sorts but then a comic ... thing happened!

and other fluffy tracks from Kyoukai no Kanata didn't help...

tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no6_1280.png

tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no1_1280.png

tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no2_1280.png

tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no5_1280.png

tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no3_1280.png

tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no4_1280.png

tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no7_1280.jpg

They'll probably get along well enough like this someday ... probably. This amuses me so much because I know he'll have problems with ladies III:

Also, bonus doodle because I like stealing other peoples' characters...

tumblr_np3ji277xE1usie9vo1_1280.png

I finally got this little cutie done as a Graduation present for Dasair here on the forums!  It's made with the last of my green minky fabrics and will be one of a kind!  Any future Sylph I work on will be done in ultracuddles and fleeces.  I'm hoping to have time to make more to see how they turn out!  If you'd like something of your own, I currently have two slots available for plushie orders!  

[align=center]tumblr_npaf6uMHL61qmdt3no3_1280.jpg[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_npaf6uMHL61qmdt3no1_1280.jpg[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_npaf6uMHL61qmdt3no2_1280.jpg[/align]

... I'll post more drawings than doodles someday, but for now, have another seitsudoodle dump.  Man, we're less than two weeks away for early content release!! how crazyyyyy!

[align=center]Baby Seitsuda ... sweeping and confused.[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_npeu5glHUK1usie9vo2_1280.png[/align]

[align=center]I wanted to draw this pose, but it looked really awkward with clothes so lolfanservicehereugo[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_npeu5glHUK1usie9vo1_1280.png[/align]

[align=center]Does Ramen and stuff like that even exist in this realm? Oh well[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_npeu5glHUK1usie9vo4_1280.png[/align]

[align=center]Au ra kissing popped up in mapchat tonight, and I still stand by precious forehead bumping.  At least, if Sei ever does this with someone (LAUGHS...), they won't have to worry about his horns, just his ridiculous hobo hair.  clean yourself up, hobodragonman[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_npeu5glHUK1usie9vo3_1280.png[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

omg, I'm dumb. I thought I responded to this, but aah thank you very much! Not that anyone's sure how au ra age yet, but it would be cute!!

I have a few portraits I did as samples for a sale~ Something that'll be in the next post and updated on the first page! *U*

Actually colouring Seitsuda for once... /gasp

tumblr_npz5csCZGt1usie9vo1_1280.jpg  

Annnd my friend's au ra, Yoshie!

tumblr_npyjvfjVoO1usie9vo1_1280.jpg

Doodles to share!  There was a little drawing challenge floating around on tumblr to practice drawing different emotions.. and things!

tumblr_nmoq9bvPil1sbg3sio1_500.png

There's a WHOLE ARRAY... and I've gotten to do six of them. Doodles under the appropriate cuts!

I am super guilty of wanting to see Sei like this someday... He's so meek and mild, but when it comes to protecting, there's a whole other ferocity. No one harms his friends and gets away with it!

tumblr_inline_npuvl84FTq1qke92a_540.png

---

So very unimpressed...

tumblr_inline_nq9hnjOIT71qke92a_540.png

---

No Really-...

tumblr_inline_nq9j8y7CYc1qke92a_540.png

I really wish I didn't have to have him facing one way forever but like... looking the other way, we're just going to get hobo hair... /sigh

The doof in sunglasses .. lol

tumblr_inline_npuvn3mkDM1qke92a_540.png

---

Pouty baby will show you what's up!

tumblr_inline_nq9hnzMjFR1qke92a_540.png

---

Secrets can be hard to keep!

tumblr_inline_nq9j8momCB1qke92a_540.png

The 2002 error is a terrible thing... so I doodle things in the meantime when I can't get myself to work on con merch.  

Note to self? Never ever EVER draw someone yawning again... I was yawning so much while I worked on this... lol

tumblr_nqbndlOe4s1usie9vo2_1280.png

Seitsuda has been doing well to blend into Eorzea all this time.  His scarf/hood thing isn’t goofy at all…. nah…….

His dorkiness has already begun in his first rp encounter with a poor Siha!

tumblr_nqbndlOe4s1usie9vo1_1280.png

Last but not least, a little gift for Siha herself!

tumblr_nqbn81ngYO1usie9vo1_540.png

She was so sweet and helped me with some expensive gear to get Seitsuda through 2.1 onward a little easier. ;O; This was the least I could do! Right now, he's almost Heavensward...! *U*

Heya! Just a little headsup that my commission list on the first page is up to date and I have slots available if anyone would like art/plushies from me! It would help me out so much with bills and living expenses and I'd be happy to do up some art and mmmaybe sew up plushie versions of ingame minions? *U*   I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

I’ll tell you what he wants, what he really-really wants!

tumblr_nqovf1cg4O1usie9vo1_540.jpg

I’M GLAD I DON’T HAVE TO LOOK AT RAUBAUN’S LACK OF ARM ANYMORE, but ahhhh that cloak thing is so cool. I had to draw it for Seitsuda!! 

If stuff like this ever comes out, I’ll be farmin’ awaaay. 

I was lucky getting some super shiny armor for Seitsuda in Dusk Vigil too... which he would never want to wear icly, unless someone pushed him into it.  Chise Tobukizu may be one of these people if/when they meeet.

tumblr_inline_nqob6qJvvp1qke92a_540.jpg

Instead of working on things that I'd LIKE to, I've been hung up on a comic idea.  Just gotta roll with it and get it out of my system, I suppose!  Regardless, I've been kiiinda holding off on rping Seitsuda for reasons-- and a cosmetic thing being one of them.  I've been trying to hunt down a helm of some kind that doesn't look ridiculous but covers his features so I can rp him being something of a mystery.  It's impossible. lol  So I have the power to do something in form of story-telling! Hooray!    I don't know when I'll have time to polish with my workload this summer, but here it is! It's vague! It's simple!

Comic under the cut!

tumblr_nr375eIOva1usie9vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr375eIOva1usie9vo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr375eIOva1usie9vo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr375eIOva1usie9vo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr375eIOva1usie9vo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr375eIOva1usie9vo6_1280.jpg

Time to throw Seitsuda in the wild worl' of RP!

I swear I'll have more than sketches here soon >__> Heavensward has inspired a bunch of FFXIV things I'd like to share with others at cons this year <3 I'm excited to share them!  For now...

There's a new little meme thing floating around (or maybe not so new) that's a reaction prompt to one character hugging yours from behind.  What happens? 

Dasair's Xavarian and Yorumei are up first...! 

tumblr_inline_nr6ogof4wj1qke92a_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_nr6ohi9U8Q1qke92a_540.jpg

Such beauty, such grace, someone gonna die.

Wanna get in on this but don't have a tumblr?  Shoot me a message or comment! These are really fun and I want to do more haha  

I'm also slowly chipping away at another thing to keep my art going. It's a piece where I started reflecting on things. I want to share my art with so many people, but it's been hard to make anything in time for a con at the end of the month.  So many WIPs with time running out. haha;  I realized that I was focusing too much on thinking of art/styles to please people, rather than just... do my own thing in drawing from fandoms that I love.  No more!  I'm looking forward to finishing this Seitsuda piece though. I guess it's a sneak peak of my process... Scribbles then painting over the top. lol; I really wanted to draw this because I was happy to nab all the gear I wanted for RP >___>

tumblr_nqxlrvfV6u1usie9vo1_1280.png

After many hours, I finally finished something I absolutely had to do after getting a ways into Heavensward.  I'm marking it as a spoiler, just to be safe!

[align=center]tumblr_nrcfb0hTGF1qmdt3no1_r1_540.png

It Suits You!

---[/align]

I made it printsize because, sure!  Lets share the pain at cons this year! 

Everyone could use a Haurchefant motivational poster though, right?

I'm posting up a storm, lol; I'm sorry.

Just a heads up that slots are still available if you'd like me to draw or sew for you!  It would help me so much! ;w;   I have sent reply pms to those who are interested!  If I need to resend, let me know.  I'm sad that PMs get eaten. haha

Comics came out of warm up doodles today. Chances are, if you RP with me, you'll get art/comics out of it in one way or another!  8D I like to illustrate stuff that happens, whether it's serious and touching, or ... me really looking to make fun of my characters being special.  Seitsuda wasn't any sort of exception to that last night. lmfao. What a dweeb. He'll get better, he just doesn't know how to really be around people anymore lol  I'm sorrynotsorry for borrowing an Osric and Eva

tumblr_nrg1daNzz31usie9vo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nrg1daNzz31usie9vo1_1280.jpg

I'mmm soooo happpyyyyy to be done with this!

tumblr_nrndu6ORl91qmdt3no1_1280.jpg

It was nice to work on in between projects, but glad to be done!  I really love the Blood of the Dragon utility skill so I kinda threw it in here to top off the picture.  I'm potentially hatching ideas to make it an rp flavor ability someday... He's not icly a dragoon and I don't think there'll ever be a day that he is, but eyy, just a potential visual thing for somethingsomethingaethermagicalcrapsomethingsomethng. I'unno. We'll see.

Aaand a couple of doodles too uwu

tumblr_nrngxrvU911usie9vo2_1280.png 

Siha gave me this visual a few days ago or so and it made my night. I absolutely needed to draw it. xD

tumblr_nrngxrvU911usie9vo1_1280.png

Hyur!Sei omggg

Not gonna lie, at the moment, he'd totally welcome to opportunity for a glamour or change if he had the chance at it.  He has wanted it for many summers.  Here's hoping that RP and development will change that derp mentality. Love yourself, you big dumb dragonbabby

Something I didn't want to reveal until I got back from my first con, but I worked on a Nanamo print!

[align=center]tumblr_ns5wid4uGG1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg[/align]

She didn't get a lot of love, but the con is something local and Montana's not exactly like.. totally in there with the times and fads.  I was happy that some folks recognized her and Haurchefant anyway!  The moogles sold like hotcakes and were all gone on the first day.  I'll have to consider making more for the con in Portland! *U*  

I really want to work on more characters from FFXIV because designs and hgngh my love for the characters themselves.  I may have to reel myself back though, ... or maybe do mini prints. We'll see!  I'm glad to be back though! I've missed rp and games and I'm looking forward to a little break!

• 2 weeks later...

There were some friend birfdays that happened these past few weeks, and I wanted to draw some thiiiings for them <3

tumblr_nsgscggsMg1usie9vo1_1280.jpg

iAX9Jhp.jpg

I really like painting nightscenes >__>;

----

Also! (Someone let me know if this isn't okay) I'm in the market for a couple of fantasias and I'd be happy to do some waist-up cel-shade art (like these) for some fantasia codes!  Starting prices are typically $25 USD for the art order, so technically $10 an order? That's quite a steal right now!

How would it work?

I'd like to think we can all be honest, but I understand apprehension! I'd hate to do the work and not get a code, while it would be terrible for you to send me a code, and not get art! If you're interested, send me reference screens of your character, and I'll draw up a clean sketch!  If it looks like something you want to commit to, I can line and color after I get the gift code for the fantasia! We can also discuss further steps when I'd get the code if you want to be assured you'll get the product! c:

Why am I doing this?

Well, I don't necessarily need the fantasias, they would be nice for some things I'm reminded of that looked nice in CC but I'm eh about it out in the world. There's also a character I've been trying to get into Balmung for weeks but I can't keep staying up til after maintenance to fight in that minute window. I have a pretty high-level character collecting dust, it would be cool to re-purpose them instead.

I also thought it would be neat to make this offer without the hassle of paypal and sharing that sort of information if there are folks that are uncomfortable with it!  Plus, like.. $15 off that order....!  Nice!

This will be first come, first serve, and any multiple orders will take multiple spots! If slots fill, that'll be it! I can't anticipate a time that I'll be able to do this again.  I do have to work for food and a roof over my head after all!  

Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks!