Shadottie's Art & Commissions

Shadottie

I just noticed that you have a little happy Chachan as one of your portrait examples and it made me very happy. :blush:

And yeah, the Ivalican stuff is pretty amazing-looking. I'm lazily trying to get the tank set of it for Chach as well. I already got the parts I wanted from the SAM outfit. |D

(Also I cannot look at that picture without wanting to quote Lion-O. GIVE ME SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT.)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed that you have a little happy Chachan as one of your portrait examples and it made me very happy. :blush:

And yeah, the Ivalican stuff is pretty amazing-looking. I'm lazily trying to get the tank set of it for Chach as well. I already got the parts I wanted from the SAM outfit. |D

(Also I cannot look at that picture without wanting to quote Lion-O. GIVE ME SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT.)

LOLohgawdddd, I SEE THAT NOW TOO. xD Oh, that's great. Haha

And I totally did draw a happy little Chachan! He's such a good lalafell, and your SAMGlams for him are so good too! Good luck with the Ivalician Tank hunt!!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm at it again, Friendos!

[align=center]tumblr_p3ci6vVkQg1usie9vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3ci6vVkQg1usie9vo6_540.jpg

DUwMPMLV4AErnL2.jpg

tumblr_p3ci6vVkQg1usie9vo5_1280.jpg[/align]

*Any likenesses or similarities used in the samples are completely coincidental and unintentional!

I’m looking to trade some fluffarts for mogstation codes!

Photoset says it all, I’m looking to help boost some friends!  I’d love to trade some art for your help doing so! I can draw all races, and all sorts of couples! (:

As a special, until February 10th, I’ll be trading flat-color smooches for a a Scholar Boost,  White Mage Boost, and a Heavensward Boost!

First come, first serve, and please make sure your partner’s okay with some fluffs! c:

For any wonder why I might be doing this instead of straight-up buying it, I can with time! I like to offer stuff like this from time to time, for folks who might be uncomfortable with paypal/email transactions, but still want some artswag. A winwin! Thank you for the shares, and I look forward to drawing some cutes for you!

These options are only available for Mogstation codes! I will not trade anything offered in my Commissions in exchange for codes. Thank you!