Instructor desired - swords and shields!

To keep things simple and straight to the point I'm seeking to expand my network of contacts by having someone reliable and enthusiastic train my character in the art of wielding a sword and shield to better defend himself.

I'd like this to be a long term arrangement with a healthy helping of mutual character development along the way. For reasons that may or may not be obvious Graeham isn't capable of wielding magic so he's literally just looking to be tutored in all things sword and board without any fancy special effects.

For those curious there's a link to my character's wiki in my signature that will hopefully give a decent insight into what he's like without spoiling too many of the juicier details.

Pinning down an exact time as to when I will and won't be online can be tricky since I live in England but I do manage to get online fairly often. Adding me in-game or requesting my Skype details is likely the most efficient route to arranging stuff.

As for how our characters end up meeting it'll be as simple as Graeham responding to an advertisement or posting one himself during his search for an instructor. Our characters don't necessarily have to be the best of friends either - so if you're looking to add some tension to the lessons then I certainly won't oppose it so long as it makes sense.

At any rate I'll cease rambling for the time being. Feel free to contact me here, in-game or over PM if you're interested. I'm also happy to answer any relevant questions. Thanks for reading!

To keep things simple and straight to the point I'm seeking to expand my network of contacts by having someone reliable and enthusiastic train my character in the art of wielding a sword and shield to better defend himself.

I'd like this to be a long term arrangement with a healthy helping of mutual character development along the way. For reasons that may or may not be obvious Graeham isn't capable of wielding magic so he's literally just looking to be tutored in all things sword and board without any fancy special effects.

For those curious there's a link to my character's wiki in my signature that will hopefully give a decent insight into what he's like without spoiling too many of the juicier details.

Pinning down an exact time as to when I will and won't be online can be tricky since I live in England but I do manage to get online fairly often. Adding me in-game or requesting my Skype details is likely the most efficient route to arranging stuff.

As for how our characters end up meeting it'll be as simple as Graeham responding to an advertisement or posting one himself during his search for an instructor. Our characters don't necessarily have to be the best of friends either - so if you're looking to add some tension to the lessons then I certainly won't oppose it so long as it makes sense.

At any rate I'll cease rambling for the time being. Feel free to contact me here, in-game or over PM if you're interested. I'm also happy to answer any relevant questions. Thanks for reading!

Grae, Leon would gladly help if you can't find anyone else you would rather have. :3

He is a great swordsman, and has at least basic knowledge on all forms of armed martial combat that are common within Eorzea. While he doesn't use a shield, he can definitely try and  help with Graeham's swordsmanship.