Housing items you would like to see.

I mentioned something like this in the prop thread, but I suppose it works here too.

I wouldn't mind, like, displays. A display case, wall mounts, cast-forms... things you could "place" equipment on to show off. So, for example, you could have store fronts and the like with your various weapons, armor, or clothing on display.

Of course, they would also count as "extra storage spots," but I don't think people would complain too much about that. Unless they do something dumb like "one you put something in the display, you can't take it back." Then I'd just be upset.

Indoors

-Coat rack

-Kitchen sink

-Ice box

-Vanity

-Wall mirror

-A bushier, fuller leaved potted tree

-Music box (The trinket/memento/jewelry box kind not a juke box but I do want one of those as well :>)

-The option to put stuffed animals on your bed

-Dream catchers

-Western style door

-A door that functions as a secret passage way instead of having to run through walls for such things

-An open book table top item, to make it look like you are actually reading

-Eisel and canvas

-Dartboard

-Japanese futon

-Chess / card game set that you can place on your table top

-Pitcher + juice glass food item

-Stained glass windows

Outdoors

-Wind chimes

-Bird house/bird bath with actual birds inside

-A large oak tree with a swing

-Bamboo trees

-Food decorations for your campfire: Roasted yams/chestnuts, s'mores, fish, and kabobs

-Brick/stone mailboxes

-Gravestones

-Hedge bushes

-Christmas/Starlight Festival house lights!

-Welcome mat

-CACTUS DECORATIONS (C'mon, lots of us live in the Goblet!)

-Garden statues

-Ivy covered Gridanian house exterior

Both?

-A small fountain decoration for indoors and a larger pond-like one for outdoors

-Outdoor/non wall mounted shrines

BLACK walls/floors and options to adjust lighting. LET ME LIVE MY BATMAN FANTASY SE ITS NOT FAIR.

Floating lighting items that stay in place.(Like a floating lantern or will-o-wisp type item).

Actual liquor cabinets and similar furnishings so that my bar doesnt look like its almost empty or something because the few furnishings that do have booze in em are nearly empty for some reason.

A working sink.

[TL;DR: Basically an armoury system for housing] An "instance" save area where you can preplace items for housing on a template, then shift them on the fly so you dont have to redecorate for different months/seasons/events and the like, you can just switch to a presaved template. Also would be neat if it could act as a form of storage, so we dont have to DESTROY our super expensive one time placing items because they dont fit into the house for whatever reason at the time and we dont have a good place to put them.

Not exactly a furnishing and more of a feature....but the ability to dye lighting and existing wallpapers and flooring. A lot of it would be EPIC if it was just another color.

A play pen for minions.

Arena borders so characters can PVP within the limits of the area.(NEVER GONNA HAPPEN I KNOW)

The outfits for the junkmongers/menders/materials supplier furnishings, and/or the ability to customize their actual appearance at least once.

Blank portraits you can place screenshots in.

The removal of the *ONLY ONE OF THIS ITEM CAN BE PLACED AT A TIME* mechanic.

Higher item placement limit.

The ability to make any flat or otherwise stationary surface "sittable".

Holograms of primals and other beasts in the game that you can access, giving you a reason to slaughter em all.

Futons.

A bath that is actually "inside" of the floor.(Never gonna happen)

outdoor bath.

drapes and the option to remove windows from rooms.

ice sculptures.

....I'll go on forever so I'll just stop here.