Can't Play

Sorry to post here but since I can't post on the main forum and I'm desperate I would hope to find answers here.

I bought the game and downloaded it eventually(after getting constant errors 30413 20496)

Now I have other problems, sometimes I get an error at the launcher(System error - 2146697208 HTTPS system error).

Sometimes I get into the game but after about 5 mins if not less I get disconnected with the error( I forget the code but many others are having this problem)

Is there anything I can do? Are there any known programs,antivirus etc that conflict with the game?

Any help would be very appreciated, been looking forward to playing this but it's not possible at the moment, also I'm wasting my free subscription time :(

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to post here but since I can't post on the main forum and I'm desperate I would hope to find answers here.

I bought the game and downloaded it eventually(after getting constant errors 30413 20496)

Now I have other problems, sometimes I get an error at the launcher(System error - 2146697208 HTTPS system error).

Sometimes I get into the game but after about 5 mins if not less I get disconnected with the error( I forget the code but many others are having this problem)

Is there anything I can do? Are there any known programs,antivirus etc that conflict with the game?

Any help would be very appreciated, been looking forward to playing this but it's not possible at the moment, also I'm wasting my free subscription time :(

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried running as Administrator? Make sure you have an exception for FFXIV in your firewall. You should also try resetting you system settings - go to your config menu from the launcher and choose the 'reset' option.

If that doesn't help the only other advice I have is try reinstalling or contacting Square-Enix through the website.