Looking to Start Here...

And end up there. You know, over there?

NO NOT 4CHAN.

OK, in all seriousness here's what I'm looking to start with and I'm what I'm looking to eventually move to:

I'm looking to start off with an evil/more than a little less reputable organization, and at some point "grow a conscience", and betray this organization to a more reputable one, thus making a few good RP enemies (because you need those as much, if not more, than you need friends in my opinion) in the process.

A few rules about me:

I don't mind E/M (whatever it's called these days...) RP if it has a purpose (just keep it on the low-down).

FCs, for me, are for raiding. If you don't mind me adding key people in your FC as friends and us calling it good to go, that's fine. If you require membership in your FC, we may have a problem.

Raiding first, RPing later. I like RPing, but it will not take precedence over raiding. If Raiding somehow got to the point that I could RP while doing it, whee!

Linkshells are fine. We have 8 them, might as well use them, right?

If you're interested in trying to get something started with me, then please either leave a reply here, or for a better chance of actually getting reply back from, just look me up in game (Robin Hiigara).

Hope to hear from some folks soon!