Hello friends

Good evening everyone. I wanted to introduce myself here so I could make some contacts and build some new bridges for friends. I recently only started playing Final Fantasy 14 for the past few days and have been enjoying it very much! Initially my friend got me into the game and she is a great RP partner from World of Warcraft that I quit playing some time ago. However since I'm still very much new to the game and lore I wanted to dab my feet into the game first before I did any RP, but I have enjoyed seeing the open RP as I've been leveling and it's been a real joy to meet some very kind and sweet individuals who helped me along. This of course with some internet research has led me here! I would love to meet some members here in the community who can help and guide me along with my new adventure into Final Fantasy! I look forward to meeting you here and in game! Please feel free to add me to friends list, my Miq'ote's name is Vixanya Minuette.

Welcome, welcome welcome to community! :D

Did i say welcome to game too? :)

If you end up to Gridania, feel free to say hi to Jerciex. He is always up for small talk. And willing to help people who are lost or not familiar with Gridania^^ After all he is Serpent

If you end up to Gridania, feel free to say hi to Jerciex. He is always up for small talk. And willing to help people who are lost or not familiar with Gridania^^ After all he is Serpent

Will do, thank you!

Welcome~

My little Au Ra Suzume is typically in Limsa or the Goblet. Not the best at conversation and tends to creep on folks. I'll keep an eye out for you though! Huge fan of random roleplay encounters.

You creep on folks? Since when? =P

Also, welcome!

If you ever see a big axe wielding roe named Fyrilsunn wandering around,  feel free to say hi. He doesn't bite.

Hello and will do!

Welcome~

My little Au Ra Suzume is typically in Limsa or the Goblet. Not the best at conversation and tends to creep on folks. I'll keep an eye out for you though! Huge fan of random roleplay encounters.

Hello! I do as well, it's been what I've been able to dab my feet into so far and really enjoying the very nice and sweet community.

Welcome~

You creep on folks? Since when? =P

Also, welcome!

Hi and thank you!

Heh Jerc look at you helping folks out. :)

Hello and welcome to the game! I'm usually game for some random RP fun or OOC chatting feel free to hit me up for either!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! War Siren I'll be more than happy to take you up on that offer if I see you online. Thank you for reaching out <3