Looking for 2 potential types of contacts

So I have a little au ra I created, she's right now, becoming my most played character. Really enjoying her. That being said, there's 2 types of contacts I'd enjoy getting for her.

This is her:

250px-Akayuki.png

Her Wiki:

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Akayuki_Tsutanaiyari

1) A Dragoon teacher. I used to know a few IC Dragoons, but they have since left the game. I think it could be an interesting dynamic for her to become a dragoon, especially with new lore on soul stones that can be made. So if there's any IC Dragoons that would be interested in training young Akayuki, look me up on her.

2) Potential family. Right now, she's orphaned. She only knew her grandparents and watched them be killed by the Garleans when they attacked Doma. So would be interesting to get her some form of family that isn't work associates.

I basically want to broaden my IC Interactions. Right now, I've only ever RP'ed with my FC. I'd love to meet new folks :)

So I have a little au ra I created, she's right now, becoming my most played character. Really enjoying her. That being said, there's 2 types of contacts I'd enjoy getting for her.

This is her:

250px-Akayuki.png

Her Wiki:

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Akayuki_Tsutanaiyari

1) A Dragoon teacher. I used to know a few IC Dragoons, but they have since left the game. I think it could be an interesting dynamic for her to become a dragoon, especially with new lore on soul stones that can be made. So if there's any IC Dragoons that would be interested in training young Akayuki, look me up on her.

2) Potential family. Right now, she's orphaned. She only knew her grandparents and watched them be killed by the Garleans when they attacked Doma. So would be interesting to get her some form of family that isn't work associates.

I basically want to broaden my IC Interactions. Right now, I've only ever RP'ed with my FC. I'd love to meet new folks :)

Okhi was orphaned as well and she tends to look after others in a sisterly fasion I would be happy to swing by just send me a tell. :)