Still getting better

Do you want some actual critique and instruction in artistic principles? Because I can give plenty, but only if you're totally open and willing to accept your shortcomings. I mean, you really, really need to be sure you can be humble, because I've had experience trying to help people who weren't and it was a waste of everyone's time.

Not that I'm saying your drawing is the worst abomination ever or anything, just that you're missing a lot of fundamentals. :)

Do you want some actual critique and instruction in artistic principles? Because I can give plenty, but only if you're totally open and willing to accept your shortcomings. I mean, you really, really need to be sure you can be humble, because I've had experience trying to help people who weren't and it was a waste of everyone's time.

Not that I'm saying your drawing is the worst abomination ever or anything, just that you're missing a lot of fundamentals. :)

Hey, I'm trying my best and that would only help me more. I don't take a lot of things to heart as long as it's helping me to be better, so that would be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...