Intermission re-pearling

Merri

With patch 1.23 due to release this Wednesday, Intermission will be undergoing yet another (and most likely final) repearling before 2.0 lands. A bit sudden, but I feel necessary with the patch so close. If we are to wait until after the patch, a majority of people will be extremely busy with the new content and it will make re-pearling more of a hassle.

With Endricane presumably AWOL from the game, I decided to step up and get the ball rolling on this one. Seeing as we're almost completely full and the patch is bound to bring back new and old members alike, we'll be re-pearling to have a fresh start and open slots. As it stands, Intermission only has about 10 open slots, and I'd say a good 80% of the members have quit since the last repearling.

Thanks to the suggestion of Riku Toiiku, the new linkpearl will be under the name "Backstage", as the name Intermission will not be available.

Rules will remain the same. The linkshell is to be for roleplayers only, and topics kept around a PG-13 limit. Starting fights, causing trouble, or being a general nuisance to the pearl are not forms of acceptable behavior and will be dealt with.

This time around, we will also be issuing more pearl sacks, as to allow for more people to be available for handing out pearls to new members. "Re-pearling" will occur tonight with a handful of the actives I've already spoken with, and they will be able to hand out pearls over the next few days, as well as myself.

However, I'll most likely update this thread later tonight with a time set in stone tomorrow strictly for re-pearling. Thanks.

Pearlsack Holders: (To be updated as more are added. If you'd like to assist with this, feel free to get in touch with me or make a post on this thread.)

Leanna Milose

Xenedra Ambreaus

Zenge Eien

Gerik Aston

Aysun Demiir

Kassandra Dawn

Raven Bloomfield

Reiry Nitrrah

Riku Toiiku

Endemerrin Rosethorne

I wouldn't mind assisting with pearling... I'll be on holiday between the 28th and 5th, but I'm relatively active in-game (I've taken breaks, but usually play every day). I'm also able to help with EU timezone players, being a UK user, but equally I generally stay up late, so I'm also available to help NA players. There's quite a few times now I've come across those who need pearls and have been unable to give them. So I'll be happy to aid in this regard.

Backstage makes me think of something dirty.

Have we tried to contact Endricane? I know that some people have his info to get ahold of him (Kassandra maybe?) I think we should do this before we just switch pearls and names and all that!

Backstage makes me think of something dirty.

Have we tried to contact Endricane? I know that some people have his info to get ahold of him (Kassandra maybe?) I think we should do this before we just switch pearls and names and all that!

I've tried to catch him a few times, but haven't managed it yet. Intermission is obviously still going to be around, so if people don't want to jump in on the new pearl just yet that's perfectly fine. As far as a name goes, everyone who was online at the time the name was suggested was more than happy with it. Don't think I saw any negative responses, and when it comes down to it a name is just a name. What's more important is the function of the shell itself, in my opinion at least.

With Intermission being unavailable, and 1.23 around the corner I simply wanted to get things going now as opposed to later and having our feet drag in the mud while we try and catch up. Where as if it's repearled now, and people are given pearlsacks, there will be plenty of people available to give pearls if a majority of the pearlsack holders are busy with the new content. Everyone who was online at the time agreed with the notion.

If people are going to get really up in arms about it, though, I suppose something else will have to be figured out. If some one else wants to take care of everything, they're more than welcome to make the new shell and manage it. I'm just simply trying to be proactive, is all. I'm totally fine with whatever everyone ends up deciding on in the future.

That's just my stance, of course. I'm not upset or anything. Whatever works, work, but it should be the voice of the majority. If the majority of the pearl wants something else, we'll do something else. In the mean time, I figure we can just roll with this. It's only going to be for about a month either way, seeing as the servers go down in September and the pearl will most likely be relaunched at 2.0 barring any server transfers.