KitKat Says Hello

KitKatM

Hey everyone KitKat here about to break off a piece of me and share some things about myself that could interest some, annoy others, or just skipped by the rest. I hope to play with you guys and create epic times remembered for many generations.

--MMORPG background

I have played many MMORPGs from Runescape being my very first one to WoW being the first one I was hooked on. Then there were  some I played on and off like Star Wars The Old Republic, Tera, Guild Wars 1 / 2, Aion, Conan, and Archeage

--RP experience

None, I am new to the style and interested in trying it out. I love creative writing so I am hoping that helps.

--Character ideas/info

As an idea so far, I want to create a human player who takes on the role of an advisor or a wise sage, someone who does more work in the shadow rather that up front in public. Not to say I plan to role play rarely or with one person at a time it's just my business, goals, and wisdom is only given to those who truly seek it. I plan on having him Neutral (Not sure if that's on the scale of good and evil if there is a neutral character).

--How did you learn about the coalition?

I wanted to try FF14 because it's anything my friends talk about and well everybody at my school in general so I thought why not try two new things at a time. So I looked for a good community of Role Players that play FF14 and you were the top of the pick on google.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Probably Medium - heavy role player someone in between, I do plan on playing the game more for progression than Role Play at the start just so I can take time to learn the game. But I do want to engage and interact with lots of different people, helps increase my in game knowledge for my character which gives him something to trade.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I go to school for Video Game Development, I work part time as well in retail. I make websites and play video games most of the time. I always play basketball on Sundays though it's like a ritual for me.

That's about it, any questions leave em as a reply or message me, thanks for listening :D