Gilgamesh RP dead in the water?

*sigh*

I'll definitely get in touch with y'all sometime this week.

Sure, no problem!  Zip me a tell if you'd like or a PM here or on the Gilgamesh RP forums.  And if you're on Gilgamesh at all, /wave at Orleans Ignacius.  Even if we don't RP, I'm always down to help a brother or sister in need of a helping hand on content.

Sounds like a plan, though I do have to come up with a character concept and all that jazz first. I may swing by website and see if anyone is looking for a connection that I can help them fill.

I'll be in touch!

*sigh*

I'll definitely get in touch with y'all sometime this week.

Sure, no problem!  Zip me a tell if you'd like or a PM here or on the Gilgamesh RP forums.  And if you're on Gilgamesh at all, /wave at Orleans Ignacius.  Even if we don't RP, I'm always down to help a brother or sister in need of a helping hand on content.

Sounds like a plan, though I do have to come up with a character concept and all that jazz first. I may swing by website and see if anyone is looking for a connection that I can help them fill.

I'll be in touch!

Sometimes the best way to do that is to just walk in with a blank and see where it goes.  I'm always down for that.