• Characters: Garalona Swarbrydawyn
  • Primary character: See Above
  • Linkshells:The Coral Sea, Open RP
  • Primary RP linkshell:The Coral Sea

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I prefer to handle everything in emotes, perhaps leaving the success or failure of an attack to a high/low random roll to make things interesting. If I wanted to make a character sheet, I'd play D&D. As for injuries, I draw the line at maiming, and perma-death is out of the question. I like my character too much to kill her off. Garalona's my baby... my giant, angry gray baby.

• Views on IC romance:
    If it happens, it happens. I don't go out of my way looking for it.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Kinda moot since Garalona has no surviving family aside from her father, a male Roegadyn prostitute whose identity shall forever remain a mystery.

• Views on lore:
    Bend it like Korra. If no lore yet exists to explain something, take what's there as inspiration and make something up. No sense waiting around for it to finally be addressed when you can build your own story. Really, telling an interesting story supersedes all else.

That said, I'm not going to smile and nod along with every wild lore-breaking thing that comes along, up to and including AU shenanigans. I do have SOME standards, believe it or not. The aforementioned story we're cooperatively telling still has to make a lick of sense and, y'know, be good. This ain't My Immortal.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I personally use quotes in /say and explicitly IC linkshells just so I can throw in emotes at will, but respect that not everyone does the same. Also it's present tense or bust for me. I consider /tells to be OOC unless someone is in earshot, so I don't bother with brackets in them unless that's the case.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:PM Here or /T in Game