Doman Lalafell Looking for connections

Yes I know the title is a little  odd but I promise its been thought out.

Au3XNMb.jpg

Allegro's Guild The Wayfinders

She's the small lalafell on the right in white.

The Backstory: Allegro Symphonic is a small lalafell that was born in the Thanalan dunes, but due to some of the refugee problems at a small age she was moved and left in Doma. However, her biological parents had no idea of the conflict of the Domans. Allegro was adopted in by a Doman family and was given her doman name Warutsu Rizumu. Allegro's family raised her and tried to teach her of her real homeland. Due to the Doman conflict as she got older she traveled with the other Domans to Eorzea. Since she was old enough to travel on her own she traveled to Ishgard in the hopes of exploring the new areas and making a new start. She took up Sharlayan Astromancy after the practice became more popular and widely approved as she wished to take up healing and help out those in need. She took up the name Allegro Symphonic to hide her Doman heritage to those with more prying eyes and to keep a shroud of mystery. As her time in Ishgard continued an event happened that caused her to be seperated from friends and family and was left in the Wilderness (Specific details to be determined) and so she took up the lance as a more direct means of protecting herself if at all a little bit.

Looking for

Bodyguards: She mainly heals even though she has self trained in the lance now. Her spearwork is too crude to take on really skilled enemies.

Enemies: Due to her Doman background, there are assassins in the new land that may want her dead, and the story of her taking up the lance has frightened her. And the Ishgardian wilderness is very unforgiving. 

Mentor: Allegro is always looking for a lance instructor to teach her the way of the spear. Her lancework is too crude so she could use a skilled dragoon or lancer to teach her how to properly fight with a lance.

Storylines/plots

And of course Friends.

Where to find Allegro: Wayfinder Guild house, plot to be revealed when I remember it ;-;

The Ul'Dahn pub often she skulks about for a drink and a break.

The Jeweled Crozier as a means to pick up supplies.

Idyllshire to get gear or to prepare her self to get back into the wilderness and train and help those in need. 

Sometimes she can be found around Mor Dhona and The Foundation using her healing to help those in need also. 

About me: I've played Final Fantasy XIV since beta and release and I'm really looking for maybe some linkshells also to find new groups to RP with. My current guild will be RPing soon, but as I plan Allegro also helping out other groups as a doctor i made this post in hopes I'd find some! Feel free to send Allegro Symphonic mail on Balmung or a friend request or a tell. I know my character is a bit out there and probably extremely lore breaking, but I worked pretty hard on developing her.

Au3XNMb.jpg

The Backstory: Allegro Symphonic is a small lalafell that was born in the Thanalan dunes, but due to some of the refugee problems at a small age she was moved and left in Doma. However, her biological parents had no idea of the conflict of the Domans. Allegro was adopted in by a Doman family and was given her doman name Warutsu Rizumu. Allegro's family raised her and tried to teach her of her real homeland. Due to the Doman conflict as she got older she traveled with the other Domans to Eorzea. Since she was old enough to travel on her own she traveled to Ishgard in the hopes of exploring the new areas and making a new start. She took up Sharlayan Astromancy after the practice became more popular and widely approved as she wished to take up healing and help out those in need. She took up the name Allegro Symphonic to hide her Doman heritage to those with more prying eyes and to keep a shroud of mystery. As her time in Ishgard continued an event happened that caused her to be seperated from friends and family and was left in the Wilderness (Specific details to be determined) and so she took up the lance as a more direct means of protecting herself if at all a little bit.

Looking for

Bodyguards: She mainly heals even though she has self trained in the lance now. Her spearwork is too crude to take on really skilled enemies.

Enemies: Due to her Doman background, there are assassins in the new land that may want her dead, and the story of her taking up the lance has frightened her. And the Ishgardian wilderness is very unforgiving. 

Mentor: Allegro is always looking for a lance instructor to teach her the way of the spear. Her lancework is too crude so she could use a skilled dragoon or lancer to teach her how to properly fight with a lance.

Storylines/plots

And of course Friends.

Where to find Allegro: Wayfinder Guild house, plot to be revealed when I remember it ;-;

Idyllshire to get gear or to prepare her self to get back into the wilderness and train and help those in need. 

Sometimes she can be found around Mor Dhona and The Foundation using her healing to help those in need also. 

About me: I've played Final Fantasy XIV since beta and release and I'm really looking for maybe some linkshells also to find new groups to RP with. My current guild will be RPing soon, but as I plan Allegro also helping out other groups as a doctor i made this post in hopes I'd find some! Feel free to send Allegro Symphonic mail on Balmung or a friend request or a tell. I know my character is a bit out there and probably extremely lore breaking, but I worked pretty hard on developing her.

Hey Allegro, we actually met before when you first transferred over I think! Anywho, Flynt spends what free time he has helping to train and tutor new lancers where he can, and loves to share what he knows with others when it comes to the spear. I will try to hit you up IG at some point and see if we can't meet up at the Lancer's Guild some time!

Au3XNMb.jpg

Looking for

Storylines/plots

And of course Friends.

Hey Allegro, we actually met before when you first transferred over I think! Anywho, Flynt spends what free time he has helping to train and tutor new lancers where he can, and loves to share what he knows with others when it comes to the spear. I will try to hit you up IG at some point and see if we can't meet up at the Lancer's Guild some time!

That would be amazing! I remember you when I first started in Balmung! I'd love to catch up too and see how you've been! You've been in my friends list but I never messaged you and a I feel bad about that! Id love to see if Flynt can train her.

Oye! She has an interesting name. I suggest providing some info on how she became known as Allegro Symphonic. It's a musical name, so perhaps she was a musician or a singer in Doma and used it as a performing name?

As far as an Eorzean-born Lala, if her biological parents lived long enough to name her, I'd look HERE:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/61151-Lalafell-Naming-Conventions

You can tell which species of Lalafell she is by looking at her eyes:

Plainsfolk have elongated pupils. Dunesfolk have the protective layer that makes their eyes look big and glossy.

Oye! She has an interesting name. I suggest providing some info on how she became known as Allegro Symphonic. It's a musical name, so perhaps she was a musician or a singer in Doma and used it as a performing name?

As far as an Eorzean-born Lala, if her biological parents lived long enough to name her, I'd look HERE:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/61151-Lalafell-Naming-Conventions

You can tell which species of Lalafell she is by looking at her eyes:

Plainsfolk have elongated pupils. Dunesfolk have the protective layer that makes their eyes look big and glossy.

She actually is an avid lover of music and she is unsure what her eorzean born name is. The name she was given was given by her doman family. She took on that alias due to her love of music and her family in Doma were smalltime performs. She wanted to honor them by making this alias. When she heals her clients or tends to them she often sings gently to them if they are in pain in order to soothe them. She got many compliments on that and decided to make that alias a combination of her soothing voice and her love of music.