Armchair Detectives

I'nia Emi

[align=center]Scaled Kitten Private 

[/align]

[align=center]Investigators(and others)[/align]

[align=center]ffxiv_11212015_155921.png[/align]

[align=left]You're trudging along through the wilderness, your back aches, your feet hurt, your body is about to collapse from sheer dehydration and other dangerous things that might affect you in the wilderness! (Don't ask me what they are because I'm just the bloody narrator). As you lay your head down on the cold hard ground you realize that you are surrounded...surrounded by the feared criminal gang plaguing the wilds of Gridania - the wild dangerous super secret organization that is super not friendly and totally not in anyway good - the Anti Tree Gang that is led by none other than the infamous Two Legged Larry! Alarmed, you jump up to your feet only to realize that you're caught in a web! A web of injustice! As they reel you in slowly you think back to the flyer you read somewhere (again don't ask me where because I'm just the narrator not your mom). Thinking fast, you quickly shout to the heavens, and just like that a very beautiful, smart, amazing, perfect, cute, totally wife material, cunning, intelligent, excellent shopper, I'nia Emi (and others) comes to your rescue with a drop kick! The fiend Two Legged Larry is caught off guard! He falls to his knees as he is encircled by Master Detective I'nia Emi (and others)! Just like that you were saved, and it was all th-What the hell are you doing, hey! Let go of me! I'm not finished! Gods damn it! You will regret cutting my narration short! I bet you the Lalafell put you up this! You blood-*The Linkshell begins to emit static as if it was cut off*

[/align]

[align=center]*A small Bzzt could be heard as the Linkshell was turned back on after a few moments.*

[/align]

"FREEDOM FOR EORZEA! THE LALAFELL MENACE SHALL BE TAKEN CARE OF! STAND WITH ME MY BROTHERS! WE SHALL-

[align=center]*The sounds of multiple guards scrambling to catch the source of the voice could be heard faintly!*[/align]

"THE MAN IS TRYING TO SILENCE ME! TO SILENCE THE VOICE OF JUSTICE! DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM, YOU SHALL JOIN TO PUT AN EN-HEY DON'T TOUCH ME YOU PIG HEADED SEA SHELL EATING, ELEZEN LOVING, SNOT NOSED, BALLERINA PRACTICING, BUTT SNIFFING, TOAST EAT-

[align=center]*The Linkshell was once again shut off...what did the beautiful narrator want to say?! Will she ever finish her long insult?! Or is she doomed to forever never complete it as "The Man" Is holding her back from doing so?! Find out next time on Dragon Ball-Err...Armchair Detectives!*[/align]

• 3 weeks later...

YES. THIS. IS. AN. FC. THAT.I. HAVE. TAKEN. AN. INTEREST. IN. 

I. AM. BY. NO. MEANS. A. MEMBER. AND. AM. NOT. READING. THIS. STRAIGHT. FROM. A. SCRIPT. 

I. AM. A. TOTALLY. LEGIT. AND. NOT. AT. ALL. AFFILIATED. WITH. THIS. FC. REGULAR. PERSON. SEARCHING. FOR. AN. FC.

(They're totally gonna fall for it I'nia, what a bunch of suckers! They'll never realize this is just a ruse and that I am a member)

• 2 weeks later...

After much serious discussion and debate we have decided to close up recruitment for the Scaled Kitten Private Investigations!

If you're still interested in joining, we ask that you submit an application and we'll keep it in mind for whenever we decide to re-open recruitment. For the time being, we're really loving our small little community in which everyone knows one another, and we don't want to ruin it.

• 2 weeks later...

WE ARE OPEN FOR RECRUITMENT! 

Two of our members just sort of disappeared without a trace...a leaf in the wind...a silent fart, so now we are open once more!

Feel free to fill out the application in game so you guys know what our RP is like/what we're like! 

REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN AND NEVER TRUST THE LALAFELL MENACE

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whoah I forgot to update this!

We're still alive and recruiting more peeps! Had to let a few go though due to being offline for so long, but our doors are still opened for people who want to have shenanigan filled adventures!

Just fill out the application on the website, or contact me in game and we can have a small rp session to gauge whether or not we're the right fit for you.

• 1 month later...