A Witch and a Doll [Pre-Event RP] (Open)

(Open to any and all players. A Pre-event story to set things in motion for what will come soon)

[align=center]"My name brings much pain. Mentioning it fills my mouth with a noxious gas. It's letter combination is toxic. A name that shall haunt me forever...My name is Xyla." -Doll Number 401[/align]

[align=center]In the city of Ul'dah, when the sun is just rising above A small Au Ra looking woman walked down the road. She had long black hair, black eyes with bright Umbral purple rings. Her skin a deep shade of blue, bordering purple and her scales as black as the night. Accompanying her were four oddly floating crystals in the shape of stars. A red one set ablaze, a blue one dripping with water, a brown one with a shell of a rich mineral and a green one swirling in it's own vortex. These hover just behind Xyla's shoulders and head. This woman up until now has hidden from sight but with time creeping up, she would need all the help she could get. Yet one problem came up...[/align]

[align=center]Mentioning her name will surely cause much confusion and anger.[/align]

[align=center]A name that not only she had, but her creator has as well.[/align]

[align=center]Never the less she continues on her merry way down the stone paths in the grand city of Thanalan. Her small stature could be lost in a crowd without even trying, yet those four odd crystals were a dead giveaway. As she walked, Xyla noticed a child who tripped and fell. A young boy with a slight scratch on his knee. She calmly approached the child and knelt before him. In her monotone voice she asked...[/align]

[align=center]"Mind if I see your leg?"[/align]

[align=center]The young child, clearly holding his pain back nodded with a pouting expression. Xyla calmly brought out the wind and water augmentation crystals, channeling the energy they held to create a faint mist that covered his knee. The healing process was accelerated and soon he felt no more pain at all. Like the wound never happened. As the boy was going to say something, his mother came in and snatched his arm, dragging him as she spat out.[/align]

[align=center]"You keep away from my child, witch!"[/align]

[align=center]Witch. That word again. It wasn't uncommon for Xyla to be compared to her creator despite not being similar in looks. In fact, this Xyla always wanted to call herself Quint to make it easier. So with that incident, Xyla felt a pain in her body but couldn't really tell what it was.[/align]

[align=center]"...What is this emotion that keeps coming up? It places a pain on my chest as if I want to cry." Xyla quietly mentioned as she stood up once more. She decided to take a trip to the marketplace to find anything new. Approaching the square, her eyes looked around to find the vendors selling various goods. Nothing caught her eye so far at least but with enough time she would halt at a vendor with apples. The various colors of red and amber tempted her, but she could not even taste them. In fact, she had no real reason to consume anything. It was just a pleasure she hoped to one day have.[/align]

[align=center]"Apples. Bore from a tree in the rose family. Used in ciders and pies, can be crushed into paste or even eaten raw. Crisp yet sweet at times. Some are tart." she went on to say, being the little bookwork she was. The thin glasses pushed back up into her face. [/align]

[align=center]"My name has no meaning anymore. With so many dolls at my command, the only name I need to be called is Xyla. A universal name given to those who are just empty shells. But in order to distinguish me from the others, I call myself...Xyla Prime."[/align]

[align=center]-The Black Witch of the Shroud, Xyla.[/align]

[align=center]Elsewhere in the world, far in the northern lands. Where the snow blankets the ground and the nights are suffocating to walk through there is a young looking Elezen woman. Her hair as black as the night, her eyes merely empty mirrors in color of ebony, yet her pale like skin easy to identify with such dark parts. The attire she wore was Elegant, Fashionable...and made for war. Heavy fur lining on the robe keeps her warm and the hourglass like design meant to seduce the eyes on her body. She started harvesting some minerals in the harshest environment known to the inhabitants of Ishgard. It was her ideal condition.[/align]

[align=center]"Ma'am! This place is dangerous. You should seek shelter before it picks up!" the voice of a male traveler concerned for another, yet Xyla didn't seem so...disturbed. Her body slowly stood up with an armful of Mythrite nuggets and with a smile she replied.[/align]

[align=center]"It's not the land that is dangerous..." the sound of cracking ice came from underneath the roaming traveler. A spike shot up, narrowly missing him. In a panic he froze for just the right amount of time.[/align]

[align=center]With a creepy smile, Xyla finished with a more potent Aetherial aura.[/align]

[align=center]"...It's me."[/align]

[align=center]Crack! An icicle erupt once more, impaling the adventurer through the gut as more shot up to skewer him in place. His death was swift and with minimal mess. Xyla casually walked over to the corpse and examined it with a sort of glee. She gently pinched his cheek then his arm. [/align]

[align=center]"Flimsy. Not enough fat. His bone structure is below normal..." she sighed, retracting the ice before an earth like hand burst from the snow to grab and drag him into the soil. Not to hide the body but to return the nutrient to the land. She lamented "Why must only traders come through here? I need a good, strong body for testing." casually walking through the snow. Leaving behind nothing but a single drop of blood from the now buried man's body.[/align]

[align=center]The sheer mention of the woman's name may bring some older residents from the shroud, especially the more superstitious Elezen to panic. For her name is...[/align]

[align=center]Xyla Quintessence, The Black Witch of the Shroud.[/align]

[align=center]Xyla had yet to buy anything from the vendor as she looked among the variety of fruit to choose from. She then sat up and walked off, down the strip to see other vendors and what they sold. She enjoyed looking at the various trinkets and toys. It made her more than curious for history and what things are. The four crystals that hovered behind the Au Ra did make some people look at her questionably. Not sure if those things were lethal.[/align]

[align=center]She then felt it was time to visit the Quicksand. Oddly enough she found it much easier to read with voices around her. Though taking up a table for herself felt rude. So she opted to find a nice wall, eased herself into a sitting position and with the small bundle of books she carried, would unlatch and begin reading them. Her glasses pushed up once more to prevent from falling on the ground as her eyes looked to the words. [/align]

[align=center]'Anatomy of Humanoids and More' was the book's title.[/align]

[align=center]Xyla, being a doll, had no organs in her aside from a brain. Effectively making her head the only section that can kill her. Her inner workings were of various materials that made up the soft Hyur skin but with the Au Ra sample, scales were in various locations along with her horns. Because of this, her need for food, water, sleep and anything else to maintain a healthy body has been eliminated...But because of this her body is indeed frail. Her physical skill is not grand. So she sat there, idly reading the book as a few people passed and looked at her with an odd glance.[/align]

[align=center]"She's weird for an Au Ra."[/align]

[align=center]"Reading on the floor? There are plenty of open seats."[/align]

[align=center]"Those crystals on her...i don't like their look."[/align]

[align=center]So she sat there, reading the books she had. Though if someone approached her, she wouldn't mind talking.[/align]

Thin and nimble fingers plucked an off-white pearl of chocolate from the tin held in her hand. Rihxo gently tossed the pearl into her mouth, biting down on the hard candy shell only to have the sweet flavor burst over her tongue. Another perfect batch.

The lid of the tin would be easily slid back on and into a large bag at her hip. Rihxo pushed open the doors to the Quicksand, looking around curiously with ears perked. No sign of Nagi, Gil, Endel... any of the others. This was fine, it gave her an opportunity to meet new people and potential customers.

Her one-eyed gaze fell on the woman by the wall who was reading with the odd crystals floating about her. People seemed to be looking at her; whispering. She'd been hearing things about a witch lately. Maybe she's the one they've been talking about. Poor girl! She looks all lonely, sitting by herself like that...

Despite anyone else's better judgment, she sashayed over with a sweet smile tugging at her lips. She'd kneel down, hugging her knees and looked the woman in the eye, brushing back a lock of cerulean hair.

"Hey there! Whatcha doin' over here all by yourself, huh?"

((edited because how 2 spell))

[align=center]The voice of a Miqio'te caught Xyla's attention as she stared up from her book. The dark brown eyes with pinkish umbral rings looked up through the glasses on her face. Her lips seemed straight as if she took no jokes when in truth it was just how she was.[/align]

[align=center]"Reading." She said in the most monotone voice possible. Xyla flipped a page before speaking again.[/align]

[align=center]"Reading about the internal structure of various humanoid beings on the planet. Organ structure, Bone placement and shape, Extra bits like the dormant flame sacs and that extra bit in Miqo'te to allow them to purr." she spouted on like a tutor when in truth her curiosity for such learning arts was like a child. Among her books were a cookbook, three books on history and another on playing instruments. She then thought back to how people's rumors about her bring a witch due to the crystals and how she used magic would probably get to others. She placed the book gently back down.[/align]

[align=center]"I didn't feel the need to take a seat at a table occupied by others or empty with more than two chairs. It's a waste and i wish to not inconvenience anyone who may be looking for a table for their companions." the way she spoke was detailed rather than to the point. Oddly enough one of the books at the top was put together on it's own with sloppy hand writing.[/align]

[align=center]'Communicating with People'[/align]

[align=center]"If sitting on the floor is not allowed, I will find another place then."[/align]

Rihxo tilted her head slightly. She was never one to read much; she could never find time between work, cooking, dates and what have you. "That... actually sounds pretty interesting," she stated evenly.

She'd stand slowly, offering a hand to the woman. "Do you want to sit at a table with me? The floor's all dirty, no place for reading." Another one of her sweet smiles. "I can carry some of your books for you if you need me to."

A curious eye would flit to the crystals floating about for a moment before back down at the woman. Curious. I wonder what the deal is with those?

[align=center]With the hand offered to her, Xyla raised a single finger, picked up the book with the sloppy text on it, and read it over. [/align]

[align=center]"If someone offers you a hand it usually means they want to help you up even if you are not injured or on the verge of death. At times it's considered a gesture of good intent." and with a shut of that book she took the hand.[/align]

[align=center]

Ice Cold. Her body heat not existent at all. Her hands even felt fake for a moment before it felt more real.

[/align]

[align=center]Standing up, she twirled a small finger. At her command the crystal enveloped in the wind resonated and lifted the stack with ease beside her. She held the book on socializing close to her chest as she followed Rihxo to a table. There, she would once again motion her hands to allow the books to stand beside the chair she sat at. Her posture straight and stiff. Almost no life to it. she opened that same book of awful hand writing and read off from it.[/align]

[align=center]"...I am Quint, and you are?" Xyla's voice only monotone. No joy or sorrow. The four crystals just behind her shoulders just floated there.[/align]

Rihxo's expression notably went to one of confusion, feeling the icy hand in hers. It went back to a calm one rather quickly though, be it through the fact she'd practiced this sort of mask, or she was blissfully ignorant; either way, she would make her way over to her favorite table by the stairs and plop down into a chair casually.

"My name's Rihxo. Rihxo Matoi!" She'd smile once more. "It's super nice to meet you, Quint." Leaning back into her chair, she'd pull a tin from her bag. Opening it would reveal a multitude of pearl chocolates. The tin would be placed between the two of them.

"What brings you here to Ul'dah?" she asked simply, plucking a chocolate from the tin and popping it in her mouth, eyeing Quint with genuine curiousity.

[align=center]Xyla- Or rather Quint- Started to see what Rihxo was doing. The tin with the chocolates and how she casually ate them, she didn't want to feel out of place too much. So she plucked one of the pearls and popped it in her mouth. To many it would taste sweet...but to Quint, it was like air. Taste was far from her reach. Yet even in her moment she would try to seem as if she was tasting it. [/align]

[align=center]The question of why she was here was a question that Quint has lied in her answer time and time again. She couldn't tell random people of her plight. Not while her creator shared the same name as her. Especially not now. "I come from a small place to read. The books that have been stored all seem interesting." She replied. But then her attention was again on the book for socializing. In it she read an instruction.[/align]

[align=center]"I am also a scryer. I can see into the future of one of many possible scenarios with varying results each time. They are true but not true. Some people see good others see bad. The same people see just the opposite in their emotions when they did it again. If you like, i could scry for you on a future if you will allow me." she offered with such a professional air about it. [/align]

[align=center]Now however people can say it, not everyone can see into the future. Yet Xyla had this one trait about her that gave off a mysterious vibe.[/align]

[align=center]A passing patron overheard her talk of scrying as he warned Rihxo openly.[/align]

[align=center]"Don't trust the witch. She might steal your soul." [/align]

[align=center]And walked off. Leaving Xyla to retract her offer a little. Sighing. [/align]

Rihxo's ears fell back a bit as she heard the passerby's comment. Her brows furrowed in either contemplation or anger - maybe both - as she thought out her next move. Apparently, this didn't take long. Then again, Rihxo was not exactly known for being a genius.

"You're the one people have been calling a witch recently, huh?" Rihxo smiled sympathetically, her eye looking at her sadly. "You're not one, though. You're just a bit different, i suppose." She sighed gently. "And people don't like that."

In an unexpectedly bold move from the little Miqo'te, she would ask: "No, I want to hear what you have to say. Want to scry on me?"

Maybe she really was blissfully ignorant. Or maybe just an idiot, like Feine had told her. But who knew?

[align=center]Quint wasn't really affected by it. Simply because she has not built that emotion into her being yet. But when she complied to the idea, Quint used a finger like a baton to guide the four crystals around to before her. She quietly chanted with both her hands together as they formed a square formation, then flipped on one tip. The earth on the bottom, Fire and Water on the sides and Wind at the top. The crystals soon shot forth lines of their respective element into the  the neighboring crystal. When linked, they formed a new element. Between the wind and fire, Lightning surged between them. From Water and Wind, it froze like ice as the chilling wind fell off. From the earth and fire, Lava encased in a harden black shell was formed and from the Earth and Water, grass and water were in harmony.[/align]

[align=center]"I will show you the future of what may be or what will be. The result will be up to you on if you choose to believe it or not....For there are always many chances to change your future. There are only possibilities." [/align]

[align=center]And almost in a flash, a bright purple and pink portal spawned in the diamond like shape. swirling constantly. She held this together with both hands emitting some Aetherial properties.[/align]

[align=center]"Please. Stick your hand into the portal as deep as you wish. When I say to pull out, please do so." Quint instructed as she waited...Waited to show one of many possible futures to befallen her or even in general...[/align]

[align=center]

An open field in Limsa. Possibly the lower end. The perspective is from somebody but as to who it was, it was uncertain. The vision then directed it's attention on A large humanoid like being with a shield and sword. Wind circulating around as a barrier. The being was at least double the size of a Roe and was fighting off against many heroes. Faceless but silhouettes To Rihxo. With one swing of the blade, four twisters spawned from it's aura and slowly made it's way out, trying to pick up and toss any stragglers caught in it's vortex. Sound was absent say for one sound. A voice. A female voice.

"Let wind tear you all asunder!"

The odd looking being gazed up at the perspective Rihxo was seeing as if she was there. It raised it's blade and brought it down into the earth, sending small twisters at her before the vision started to turn fuzzy-

[/align]

[align=center]"P-Pull out now!" Quint said with haste and worry. These portals she made were handy but they only can be made to open for a few minutes. Her hands trembled and it seemed like the portal would collapse. Only then when Rihxo's hand escaped the gap, Quint would drop her arms as the four interconnecting crystals detached and hovered back behind Quint. She huffed for a little while then finally slowed her obvious exhaustion down. She felt worried if the woman she met had seen something not of her fate.

"Tell me what the future showed you? No details are needed. Just remember to keep calm. The vision you saw will most likely not come to pass, but it's not out of the realm of probability." [/align]

[align=center]While this all happened, patrons who did look over at Xyla were obviously not sure about her way of magic.[/align]

Rihxo's hand retracted from the portal and left her in a state of dazed confusion. Her vison was a bit hazy, and she felt sort of dizzy. A hand went to her temple, rubbing against it.

"What did I...? I... I was in a field, there was this thing, twice the size of a Roe... The wind was whipping, it had this sword and a shield... I... Someone was yelling? It all makes no sense!"

Rihxo shook her head, trying to clear it. "What does this mean, Quint?" She looked up to her, an obvious expression of confusion painted on her face.

[align=center]"So she saw one of those four like Zan did..."[/align]

[align=center]"It can mean many things. It can mean that a creature like that will be fought at some point or that it's a warning if something is not stopped. It can also just be of another possibility that we may never see." she opened her journal, a book hidden in her robes, and wrote down Rihxo's vision. Keeping any and all records to understand what is going on. Her notes were of various accounts as well. She closed it before anyone could see them. Quint turned her attention back to Rihxo. "I wouldn't take it as serious. You will probably never have to see such a thing in your life."[/align]

[align=center]Despite the tone she had, it was clear that Quint was trying her best to be reassuring. The glasses she moved up again to prevent them from falling. Yet now was the awkward part. She had no idea how to continue the conversation. "W-well...Uhh..." Quint redirected her attention to the hand guide of sloppy text and flipped through the pages like made before halting.[/align]

[align=center]"Are you...an Angel?...Because you must...of fallen from heaven..." Quint read from the lines, then noticing the chapter she flipped through it and said something else. "...Enough about me...What about you?"[/align]

[align=center]Whoever wrote this book was either a lady's man or just some kind of idiot.[/align]

Rihxo shuddered at the thought of meeting such a creature herself. Just seeing it in a vision was enough. Hopefully, this one would never come true. Another chocolate was plucked from the tin and eaten, though slowly; the taste seemed to soothe her.

She tried to avoid snickering at Quint's confused (and assumed to be unintentional) use of a pickup line, though it managed to come through ever so faintly. Settling down a bit, now, her hands went the the bottom of her shirt, messing with the fabrics.

"What about me? I'm nothing special; a Miqo'te with a passion for chocolate, love, and taking risks!" One of those things was not like the other. "I have four siblings, and we all live together over in Limsa Lominsa. I'm an average girl, really." A casual shrug of the shoulder; clearly, Rihxo didn't think of herself as anything in particular.

[align=center]"You have other kin as well? I have...well...." she started to count. Quint used all her fingers in a moment then looked to Rihxo. "It's a lot more than most have." not wishing to bring up the number of possible other dolls with the same name. For being the Four hundred and first one, she rather not mention it or be related to such horrible monstrosities.[/align]

[align=center]"In any case, you do not need to be special to be interesting. Average is all about how you precede as 'Average' in your eyes. I am sure with enough time, you will not think about yourself as that." Quint spoke as she pulled the cookbook out and overlooked with it open to all. She tried to take another chocolate to show she was indeed like her, yet still nothing to the taste. She couldn't admit it though. [/align]

[align=center]"And if you have a passion for love, mind explaining it to me?" Quint openly asked and admitted "I am not too versed on the whole love thing much. Mind explaining it to me more?" with a tilted head of curiosity, she waited.[/align]

[align=center]Some people was wondering why she was talking to Quint...Hopeful that the Miqo'te would just leave.[/align]

Rihxo blinked as Quint counted off on all her fingers the amount of siblings she had. Quint apparently omitted the exact amount she had, and thus Rihxo didn't press the question. "I guess it is," she said slowly, as if testing the words in her mouth.

She couldn't help but smile a bit at Quint's comment; she really shouldn't be talking about herself like that. Her training had been rigorous, and it paid off; this showed in the Grindstone, and, soon, against Stalhart. But she wouldn't think about that right now. "Thank you," she stated simply, a small smile tugging at her lips.

At the question about love, Rihxo would blush. Obviously, a certain Elezen came to her mind; inevitably, of course. "W-Well... love is... hard to explain." She paused, attempting to gather her words. "It's both heavenly and hellish at the same time; your heart is racing, you just feel warm when they're with you... happy. And then you get sad when they're gone... ah... s-sorry, am I, uh, rambling?" Her cheeks had turned a rather rosy pink, a hand pressed against her right cheek nervously.

[align=center]"Fascinating..." Quint was too busy writing down notes as is to even answer her about rambling. She added a few more to the conversation. "So on one account, it's just a warm feeling. You say it's good and bad feeling when the heart pumps blood at a higher than normal rate. Maybe that is why some people faint during such odd circumstances..." and with another note she continued.[/align]

[align=center]"Love seems to be this emotion that is on a higher plane than joy. A sort of Euphoric feeling and a high moment. Such a feeling then can involve moments of physical contact that only such people between their emotions can consider like tight embraces, hugs, fondling, sexual intercourse, and cuddling." was she some sort of encyclopedia? This woman was odd...[/align]

[align=center]When she looked back up to Rihxo, she noticed something off about her face. "Your cheeks are ablaze. Do you have a sickness coming on? A possible fever?" Quint offered as she allowed the crystal of water to float over as if to inspect her. This woman seems to be both smart but generally clueless.[/align]

"W-What? No, no, I'm not sick or anything, I'm just..." She paused. "Thinking of... someone. Is all." She shook her head, beginning to run a hand through her cerulean mane. Even after being with Gil for all this time, she still got all kinds of shy from admitting they were together. It was like some kind of weird thing for her, even though it really wasn't at all.

She'd let out a sigh as her hands dropped to her lap. Her cheeks remained a bit pinked, but for the most part, she'd seemed to calm; momentarily, at least. "Um... you seemed to recite all that stuff from... memory, I guess. How do you know so much about the topic,  but not the feeling?"

Finally, she'd asked something logical. Something anybody else probably would've asked long ago; but then again, it was Rihxo. And a flustered Rihxo at that. A rather adorable, but kind of useless combination.

[align=center]Quint wanted to reply. To answer, but from what she was told by Arala it was hard not to.[/align]

[align=center]"You can't let anyone know about you being a doll."[/align]

[align=center]At this time, Rihxo just met Quint. Much like others before her. She may never know if they meet again or not. Instead, she lied with her Monotone voice and straight as board face.[/align]

[align=center]"I've never experienced the emotion."[/align]

[align=center]It was all she could say to prevent her knowing what she is. She pulled a book to her face to somehow evade the question further that delved into her being. All she wanted was to try and blend in. But her oddity and the crystals didn't help much. Some just accused her of being a witch simply because of how she did magic. It seemed completely unnecessary. [/align]

[align=center]"Maybe i will, maybe i will not. It all depends on future events...But even history can repeat itself..." and strangely, she started to say something completely random.[/align]

[align=center]"Time is but a flat circle....Everything we have ever done or will do, we are going to do over and over and over again." dreading what the future held for her, Quint fell silent in her own sorrow. The book that she was reading was closed.[/align]

[align=center]"I told you she was a witch." one random patron said to his companion, as if betting if she was not.[/align]

[align=center]A woman nearby scoffed. "Time...Such ideas that witches have."[/align]

[align=center]A third patron just shrugged. "...Eh. So long as she doesn't harm anyone, I don't care what she says. Stupid Witch."[/align]

[align=center]Yet even when their voices could be heard, Quint seem to not react much. Her emotion spectrum does not exist so much. But even anyone could feel at the last bit sorry for her. [/align]

"Ah..." Rihxo's flustered expression seemed to relax into one more like the one she held previously; sympathy was evident in her single eye. Her ears perked a bit as Quint began to speak once more about time. They fell again, slowly, as her gaze dropped only momentarily. "Well, you're not wrong. About history repeating itself," she said gently.

She wanted to say something to the other patrons she heard around her, but she didn't want to deal with the confrontation right now. Just one more thing. One more thing, and I'll say something... She let out a silent sigh, peering at Quint.

"You're nice company," she stated simply, and suddenly. A smile showed her words were genuine. "You're different. It's interesting."

She had to be ignorant. That's the only explanation anyone could gather.

[align=center]Different and Interesting. Those words together never sat right with Quint at all.[/align]

[align=center]She was different for the wrong reason.[/align]

[align=center]She was interesting because of who made her.[/align]

[align=center]No matter how much it was true to them, they would never understand until it was time.[/align]

[align=center]All she could do though was reply to the best of her ability.[/align]

[align=center]"You are a kind one, that's for sure. Talking to a witch like me." She couldn't put a smile on despite her trying. It was like any sense of emotion had faded from this person. But soon enough, Quint caught from the corner of her eye an Elezen in a robe. No doubt it was one of 'Her Kin'. Knowing that some of those accursed copies were still around made Quint stand up from her chair. "Pardon me, but i have some business to attend to...."[/align]

[align=center]Without another word, Quint followed the hooded figure. Waiting and wanting to strike. The figure continued walking down the street, reaching the inner section of Ul'dah. From there, Quint waited for the perfect chance. When no one was around she would begin. A wave of her hand created a small wall before the figure to block her path. [/align]

[align=center]"What are you doing in Ul'dah still? Haven't the rest of you returned to the cold north?" Quint asked with an intimidating glare. Her hands hovering just between the crystal of fire. The figure grinned.[/align]

[align=center]"Xyla wanted us to spread more rumors...and hopefully convert new followers to the cause. Like what you should be doing as well."[/align]

[align=center]Quint did not enjoy that idea. "No. I left on my own choice. All communications lost. And i will do whatever it takes to stop Varthamith and Xyla." the fire building up more. Yet the figure sighed.[/align]

[align=center]"If you must kill me do it now, number four zero one."[/align]

[align=center]That was the last straw. Calling her by the production name. With a flick of her wrist, the ball of flame made it's mark on the figure's head first. Slamming it into the wall behind her. As the Elezen body started to burn in a lifeless manner, the wall returned to the earth and ash would be left in it's wake.[/align]

[align=center]"I am not a doll, anymore. I'm Not Xyla. I'm Quint."[/align]

[align=center]Even still, a pain shot through her heart. A feeling she couldn't describe but it was one where she wanted to clench her chest in pain, a cry of agony and help. Yet none of that came through. All she did was stand there and stare at the pile.[/align]

[align=center]Elsewhere[/align]

[align=center]Xyla Prime stood among a new batch of dolls. One with an elemental rune etched into their heads. Each one different from the other like her other copies. It wasn't until the brown haired and brown rune marking Elezen approached her.[/align]

[align=center]"Master. Number Six hundred thirty nine has been killed by Four Zero One."[/align]

[align=center]Xyla halted her process of creating Mythrite fragments to angrily glare at the doll. "And you sat there idly while she did that?!" a swift arm grabbed at the doll's neck. Forcing her to struggle in pain. Gasping. Now Xyla wasn't one to care about her dolls one bit, but Four Zero One was a special creation to her and Varthamith. A being made with Au Ra DNA as oppose of Xyla's own. She never anticipated that she would harm other dolls. This was news to her.[/align]

[align=center]"M-my...creator..." the copy gasped before being tossed to the wall. With an intimidating voice she cried out "The moment she steps outside of the city walls, capture her and bring her back to me. It's about time she stopped playing with those Augmentations and return them to their rightful owner..."[/align]