Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections.

Ishgardian Freelancer, still looking for odd jobs and new connections inside or outside of the walls!

Need someone finding? He'll do it! You need protecting, he'll do it! Do you need your Chocobo training, don't you need to be qualified? Perhaps, but he'll do it!

All the jobs, any job, he'll do it!

Selfless bump, sorry <:

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping for an awesome RPer.

<3

Selfish bump.

Garrett is still wandering around Ishgard like usual, nothing really new to report so everything is available from connections, friends, partners, rivals, lover, heck even family or people from the past!

So if you have any ideas or want to get in touch you know what to do! \o/

Selfish bump.

Garrett is still wandering around Ishgard like usual, nothing really new to report so everything is available from connections, friends, partners, rivals, lover, heck even family or people from the past!

So if you have any ideas or want to get in touch you know what to do! \o/

I think present or past could be very interesting! My character is mostly around Dravanian lands (it's currently unknown where she lives) but can be seen frequently in Ishgard. Since she's in peril often perhaps I've hired you in the past? The door is wide open. ^^ I'm just starting and trying to make new contacts to develop my character and get into RP.

I passed you in Ishgard last night and remembered that you'd posted a topic that I'd somehow missed looking at.

Arcian is frequently in Ishgard on business (as well as Ul'dah, but that's another matter); as chief of security for a foundry and armscrafting business, she sort of has to be where her job is. On that note, the Bellworks is currently hunting for contracts and connections, so maybe there's an opportunity for Garrett there.

Maybe we can work something out, if you'd like. Do you mind if I hit you up ingame?

I think present or past could be very interesting! My character is mostly around Dravanian lands (it's currently unknown where she lives) but can be seen frequently in Ishgard. Since she's in peril often perhaps I've hired you in the past? The door is wide open. ^^ I'm just starting and trying to make new contacts to develop my character and get into RP.

Aye, that could be a viable idea in terms of knowing one another as it'd no doubt be something that he's done before in terms of work, just lemme know if theres anything you want to discuss I'm more than happy to do so! ^^

I passed you in Ishgard last night and remembered that you'd posted a topic that I'd somehow missed looking at.

Arcian is frequently in Ishgard on business (as well as Ul'dah, but that's another matter); as chief of security for a foundry and armscrafting business, she sort of has to be where her job is. On that note, the Bellworks is currently hunting for contracts and connections, so maybe there's an opportunity for Garrett there.

Maybe we can work something out, if you'd like. Do you mind if I hit you up ingame?

Sounds all good and dandy to me, feel free to contact me on here or in-game if I'm on to discuss it! <:

Thank you both for the opportunities!