Elezen looking to meet new people

Throwing this out here. -tosses Elezen Dragoon into fray-

Gil's wiki has more information, but I'll give a quick rundown of who he is and what he's looking for.

Gil was born in Coerthas Western, but moved to Ishgard after the Calamity froze the region. He then left Ishgard to train with Ser Alberic and get away from his over-protective parents.  Recently, Gil has made a new home in Limsa with his girlfriend Rihxo Matoi (who I'm sure wouldn't mind more RP either).

Gil can be found in Ishgard, or with Ayled wherever that may be. Gil can find a reason to travel anywhere though, so if you can't (or don't have a reason to) get to Ishgard, PM or /tell and Gil can find a reason! He would be happy to make new friends (although he can be hard to read and does not trust easily) and possibly new enemies.

Edit: Updated to reflect how and where Gil can be found not that he is no longer dating Rihxo.

Gil's wiki has more information, but I'll give a quick rundown of who he is and what he's looking for.

Gil was born in Coerthas Western, but moved to Ishgard after the Calamity froze the region. He then left Ishgard to train with Ser Alberic and get away from his over-protective parents.  Recently, Gil has made a new home in Limsa with his girlfriend Rihxo Matoi (who I'm sure wouldn't mind more RP either).

Gil can often be found at the Quicksand or at Rihxo's side, wherever that may be. He would be happy to make new friends (although he can be hard to read and does not trust easily) and possibly new enemies.

Hello! I play a Elezen who is a heretic/revolutionary. Perhaps we'll run into each other sometime and Eva can corrupt you with her heretic ways.

Gil can often be found at the Quicksand or at Rihxo's side, wherever that may be. He would be happy to make new friends (although he can be hard to read and does not trust easily) and possibly new enemies.

whoa hey that's me rihxo

I would love to RP with people more as well so don't be afraid to walk up to either of us (or PM, we're not picky)

gil's a sweetie RP with him