Let's get a riot going~

Hey there, putting out feelers to see if anyone knows of a LS or individuals who are closely tied with the political tensions in Ul'dah, namely Monetarists vs Royalists. I'd like to get more Ul'dah-related RP going for my little (big) Royalist Ul'dahn  highlander. Revolutionaries, greedy bastards, shady characters and everything in between are welcome. 

Check my signature for the character's wiki, it's the one labeled Llaine Tetheros ;)

Thank you for your time, now let's get a riot going!

Oh...

My character plays an Eorzean equivalent of Lenin/Mao/Martin Luther. She is all about talking revolution and poltics with anyone anytime!

Let's RPPPPP.

And I sometimes hang around the Beef

For what's it's worth, Ave dislikes anything what has to do with Ul'dah, and she would gladly stir shit, especially with Brass Blades. The whole political struggle is lost upon her, but she gladly add to shit stirring. Because you know. Hobo Ala Mhigan who dislikes Ul'dah.

For what's it's worth, Ave dislikes anything what has to do with Ul'dah, and she would gladly stir shit, especially with Brass Blades. The whole political struggle is lost upon her, but she gladly add to shit stirring. Because you know. Hobo Ala Mhigan who dislikes Ul'dah.

Let's be snarky shit-stirring Highlander power bitches together, Vi.