Sahi Jinjahl and other characters

Mikage

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Sahi Jinjahl, Subaru Mikami, Mikage Tamaori (Phoenix)
  • Primary character: Sahi Jinjahl
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Mostly medium/heavy, but I open for most and I don't mind OOC conversations now and then. I love character and story development, especially when the characters themselves move the story forward. I can always be approached in-game and I'm hardly ever busy with something else. I'm new to RP in MMOs, but not to roleplaying in general.

The important thing in RP to me is to cooperate with others to create a story. I do plan on writing a cohesive story about my characters eventually, but I would also like to get involved in an RP storyline.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm fine with both combat and injuries, severe ones as well, as long as there is no permanent character death. Whether it's something we work out in the roleplay or roll at random, injuries are always fine. In direct combat, Sahi is anything but strong, so he'll be prone to injuries unless he has a piece of armor between himself and the enemy. Subaru, on the other hand, in quite skilled in combat and is far from a pushover.

• Views on IC romance:
    Romance is always welcome. It can bring out other sides in a character and I love that, as long as the RP isn't 100% focused on romance.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I'm always open to giving a character new ties with others, whether it's friends or family. For Sahi, it might be hard to make someone a family member, but he might have some distant relatives roaming Eorzea. For Subaru, it could be a surviving clan member or someone she knew in Doma, perhaps from the rebel group she was part of.

• Views on lore:
    While I've been delving into the lore a lot, I'm not incredibly well-versed in it. If I make obvious or game-breaking mistakes in the lore, feel free to correct me. I like to stay as true to established lore as possible, but I'm open to different interpretations as well as building onto lore that is still very scarce.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I use the chat function for both communicating through speech and emotes. I can always be approached and talked to, since I'm rarely busy in the game. I've never joined a Linkshell, but I'm very interested in doing so.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: GMT+1
  • Contact info:Tells or messages in-game or PMs on this site. Since my health doesn't allow me to be online for extended periods of time, I would love to be able to continue an RP on other platforms such as Skype or PMs. I'm horrible at taking contact myself due to mild social anxiety, but I'm more than happy to reply if someone contacts me. Feel free to do so anytime! It is in no way a bother.
  • Times: Usually active in the evening (in-game), but I'm usually open for contact outside all day, mainly on this site.