House of Oschon

Tortles

“All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost.”

—J. R. R. Tolkien

House of Oschon was founded with the intent of giving players a Free Company and housing. From personal experience, we know it can be hard to find a Company that fits your character. Named for the patron god of wanderers and vagrants, House of Oschon is there for wanderers who need a place to call home.

Located in the Mist residential district, House of Oschon is a communal home where everyone resides in-character as tenants. While we encourage camaraderie and roleplay, you are free to roleplay as much or as little as you’d like with other members. We plan to host roleplay events for the public, but have no plans for Company-specific plots or story arcs. If you’re looking to meet people to develop your character, we regularly keep track of events and organizations in the community. We pride ourselves in keeping track of what’s going on on Balmung, and would like to keep our members in the know.

On top of roleplay, we would also like to welcome members who would like to run game content. Roulettes, glamour farming, exploration, whatever! While we’re not hardcore and have no PvE progression goals, we hope to build our numbers for regular assistance with gameplay and good times doing so.

The Free Company is open to characters of varied backgrounds, professions, and alignments, so long as they fit in with the game setting and lore. Shady characters are welcome to apply, though villainous or criminal activity should be kept an in secret.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I recently returned to the game to find my old free company had disbanded, but seems that has left me open to find you all. I have been looking for a similar type free company for role-play but also for game content. I would love to join your company, please contact me in game or on here for times that are good for us to meet and get things rolling. Thanks!

J'ami Kaeya (Same in game.)

• 1 month later...

I love seeing this finished product after much effort! Alderique did a great job of organizing it, and cat wrangling (most literally) to get everything just so.  Please everyone stop by and check it out!

Flynt,

Alder and Momo would be happy to give you a tour of the whole place, and both of them would particularly enjoy the part of the tour where we give an up close/hands-on at look Alderique's room.  He has a very nice Oasis Canopy. [align=center]    _(┐「ε:;)_[/align]

[align=center] _(┐ 「ε:)_[/align]

[align=center]_(┐ 「ε:)_[/align]

[align=center] [/align]