LF Multiple Contacts!

Hello! I'm looking for multiple contacts/friends for my two girls!

Arietty Moonfall

Personality: Arietty is a sweet and gentle woman of 24 years who came from Sharlay. She's been blind from birth but that doesn't stop her from doing what she loves! She has her hands in many things but in general she likes to make machinery, teach, read books and generally sit around and listen to the world around her. Arietty also speaks Sharlayan, Doman and Eorzean.

Where You've Seen Her Arietty is the leader of the Eorzean Institute linkshell and she is a member of the Wayfarer's Rest and headmistress of the Wayfarer's school. You might have seen her around the Wayfarer's Inn or at Ul'dah Garden teaching her weekly language class. She also likes to find a quiet place in the city-states and just listen to the world around her and read. Also she's come from Sharlay to help start a school in Eorzea.

What She Needs Arietty could use more friends in general. Also I have in her backstory a thief called Micah who lived in Sharlayan so if someone wants to take up his torch under a different name we can work on this. Micah and Arietty were very very close, almost romantically so.

Kaori Rime

Personality: Kaori is a very genertic keeper of 19 years. She's an alchemist by trade but also loves to write and read fantasy related books, sing, sit in high up places, and study monsters. She likes to bounce around giving people nicknames that she considers adorable. Underneath her energetic spirit is a stable soul who will help friends without being ask and is completely devoted to her mother who is sick and dying. Right now she is looking at mythical and fantastical magic items that might help cure her mother.

Where You've Seen Her Kaori's mother, Selena, had run an alchemist shop in Limsa Lominsa until about a year ago. It was fairly prosperous shop on the main drag of Hawker's alley until they sold it and used the gil to pay for treatments for her mother. She's taken a job at Wayfarer's Inn to help pay her way for more medicines and doctors. Otherwise, if she's not at wayfarer's you can generally find her in Limsa visiting her mother or out in the world studying monsters.

What She Needs Kaori has been paying for some sword training but now she has placed ads up around Limsa and Ul'dah looking for a Paladin mentor of sorts that can meet her growing needs for training. Also a teacher to help study monsters might work as well.

Things I am Interested In

Kaori could get romantically involved eventually, she gets attached to people easily but would find it hard to depend on them fully for fear of losing them.

Friends in general.

Story lines of any sort.

Things I am Not Interested In

ERP - Fade to Black only. I'm fine however with Kisses/Hugs in public

Taking over my character for me.

Lore breaking. Bending is fine.

If your interested just leave me a PM here or send one to me in-game and we can talk more. Thank you!

I would certainly love to talk about striking up some friendship.  A basic rundown is that Sacred is a peddler of mysterious magic goods to make pocket money for his projects.  If you're looking for a friend to bring the mysterious and sometimes strange into the scene then he is a good person to know for that

Hiya,

I'm a little new to the game, but would like to make contacts/friends.  My Character is Ronan, has a bit of an Irish flare, but a little less temper and more sober.  He has been studying different styles of fighting. He is an orphan from the desert city of Ul'dah and lived there until he got on a fight with a noble (a story best told over drinks). He is 25 and fiercely loyal,  and honors his word. Hope to run into you.

Ronan Hayes

Hello! I'm looking for multiple contacts/friends for my two girls!

Arietty Moonfall

Personality: Arietty is a sweet and gentle woman of 24 years who came from Sharlay. She's been blind from birth but that doesn't stop her from doing what she loves! She has her hands in many things but in general she likes to make machinery, teach, read books and generally sit around and listen to the world around her. Arietty also speaks Sharlayan, Doman and Eorzean.

Where You've Seen Her Arietty is the leader of the Eorzean Institute linkshell and she is a member of the Wayfarer's Rest and headmistress of the Wayfarer's school. You might have seen her around the Wayfarer's Inn or at Ul'dah Garden teaching her weekly language class. She also likes to find a quiet place in the city-states and just listen to the world around her and read. Also she's come from Sharlay to help start a school in Eorzea.

What She Needs Arietty could use more friends in general. Also I have in her backstory a thief called Micah who lived in Sharlayan so if someone wants to take up his torch under a different name we can work on this. Micah and Arietty were very very close, almost romantically so.

Kaori Rime

Personality: Kaori is a very genertic keeper of 19 years. She's an alchemist by trade but also loves to write and read fantasy related books, sing, sit in high up places, and study monsters. She likes to bounce around giving people nicknames that she considers adorable. Underneath her energetic spirit is a stable soul who will help friends without being ask and is completely devoted to her mother who is sick and dying. Right now she is looking at mythical and fantastical magic items that might help cure her mother.

Where You've Seen Her Kaori's mother, Selena, had run an alchemist shop in Limsa Lominsa until about a year ago. It was fairly prosperous shop on the main drag of Hawker's alley until they sold it and used the gil to pay for treatments for her mother. She's taken a job at Wayfarer's Inn to help pay her way for more medicines and doctors. Otherwise, if she's not at wayfarer's you can generally find her in Limsa visiting her mother or out in the world studying monsters.

What She Needs Kaori has been paying for some sword training but now she has placed ads up around Limsa and Ul'dah looking for a Paladin mentor of sorts that can meet her growing needs for training. Also a teacher to help study monsters might work as well.

Things I am Interested In

Kaori could get romantically involved eventually, she gets attached to people easily but would find it hard to depend on them fully for fear of losing them.

Friends in general.

Story lines of any sort.

Things I am Not Interested In

ERP - Fade to Black only. I'm fine however with Kisses/Hugs in public

Taking over my character for me.

Lore breaking. Bending is fine.

If your interested just leave me a PM here or send one to me in-game and we can talk more. Thank you!

Hello! Flynt is a monster hunter by trade, and spends a good chunk of his time studying and cataloging the various beasts he runs into in Eorzea. If you are ever looking for someone to share knowledge of monsters, feel free to hit me up IG!