Seeking Adventures, Friends, Fun, and possible a FC

Hiya all,

I am a return player, it has been awhile.Everything has changed quite a bit, and a lot of the people I knew have moved on it seems. I am looking to get to know more people and to get involved in some RP. So, with that in mind let me introduce Ronan. I don’t want to spill all my character on this introduction, but hopefully give you a taste where you might want to know more.

Ronan Hayes Bio:

Ronan was born in Ul’dah. He was only known by the note giving him the name Hayes. He was kicked out of the Orphanage when he punched the headmaster. At that time he chose Ronan as his name, the only thing he could control.

He had a temper as a young boy, and often found himself in fights. After a scuffle in the market, he was noticed by a pit fighter enthusiast. With the promise of roof, food, and enough training to keep him interesting in the events. He felt the smart move would be to get off the streets. He was often slated in battles that he couldn’t win, to help promote other fighters.

Knowing that biting the hand that feeds you isn’t the wisest course of action he looked to some of the adventuring guilds to sponsor him. The Pugilist Guild took him in and this was the first time Ronan started to receive formal training. The master of the Guild told him that his talents are only limited by his experience, he decided to leave and gain other masters and friends to gather every angle of martial combat. He even learned about healing from a kind conjurer in Gridania. For this reason he joined The Order of the Twin Adder.

Things I am Looking for/Interested in

• Friends (yep, friends are nice)
  • RP Plotlines
  • More RP partners

Things I am NOT Looking for/Interested in

• ERP. (Getting involved in a relationship is fine. However, I am ok with fade-to-black.)
  • Killing my character. (I only have time for one character, but I am ok with getting my arse handed to me.)
  • Complete breakage of lore. (Lore-bending is something that happens, but if you transform into a purple hippopotamus god...I might call you out on it )

About the RL me

• I'm a medium-heavy RPer. Depends on events and people, but it's mostly medium
  • I'm on PS4, yet another reason why I'm ok with getting beat up. Talking, moving, reading, and trying to pick a clever emote can be hard…..yep
  • I love to laugh, adventure and just enjoy the game. 
  • I am a strong believer that people make games better.

Welcome to the game! Sounds like a nifty character :) We have a wellspring of RP, random and otherwise, in Ul'dah. Other areas as well but the Jewel of the Desert might be your best bet. There's even linkshell lists that could better help you find roleplay in all corners of the world!

Good luck and enjoy :D

Welcome to the game! Sounds like a nifty character :) We have a wellspring of RP, random and otherwise, in Ul'dah. Other areas as well but the Jewel of the Desert might be your best bet. There's even linkshell lists that could better help you find roleplay in all corners of the world!

Good luck and enjoy :D

Thank you for the helpful information. When I get a chance I will take a stroll through Ul'dah and check out the linkshell lists.