Forum editing Cheats and Basics! (BBCode, Hex, others)

[align=center]Want to make your threads all nice and pretty? Be it here, on another Enjin site, or on forums in general? Most forums use some basic BB coding and Hex formats. Some of these are done automatically for you in your New Thread/New Post windows like bold and italicized font, font size changes, etc. Some are more elaborate! Many of these tricks for beautification have easy engines and cheat sheets to use for convenience. I will add more things that others may find helpful as I go![/align]

[align=center]HTML Hex Color Chart----> Click me![/align]

[align=center]Just find the color you like and copy the code and just put it in place of the previous color coding that Enjin/forums give you![/align]

[align=center]Special Characters and Symbols ◕‿◕ ❤ ツ----> Click me![/align]

[align=center]This is a super fun and easy template to look into. HUGE list of all kinds of special characters from musical notes, skulls, kanji, cursive letters, and more! All you do is copy and paste and it can be edited the same as text here on the forums![/align]

[align=center]Text Color Gradients---->Click me![/align]

[align=center]This is a nifty tool if you want to tweak the color of your texts to look more flashy. There's different styles to choose from and you just copy and paste the BBCode format they list. Keep in mind this will be a lengthy code![/align]

[align=center]Simple Image Resizer---->Click me![/align]

[align=center]This tool is super convenient and simple to use. I've been using it for about a year myself and it has saved me so much time when it comes to picture re-sizing. You can arrange sizes by pixels, centimeters, etc.[/align]

• 4 weeks later...