Rhy'sae Galeni

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Rhy'sae Galeni
  • Primary character:Rhy'sae Galeni
  • Linkshells:N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell:N/A

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Currently, Light. Preferably, Medium to Heavy.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Just fuck me up. I like to have a balance in RP combat. I don't think any one character, unless there's plot reasons that all players agree on, should be infallible and never take a single blow. Even if it's OOCly pre-determined that my character's going to win the bout, I still tend to have them take a good few blows. I don't mind combat with preagreed goals or ends, either. That said, I don't have a desire to kill anyone's character, and am against permanent maiming without permission.

• Views on IC romance:
    I prefer to let romance happen however it unfolds. I require that the other player be 18+, as well. Romance is not the end game goal of RP, but one great way to enrich and expand a character! It's a lot of fun, too, and as long as all players involved with a situation are on board with it, it doesn't need to be a cookie cutter perfect thing. There can be conflict and issues, fights, and unhealthy relationships.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I love family and friendship in RP! It's one of the main bread and butters of developing and expanding a character. You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family. Unless it's RP. Then you can totally choose your family.

• Views on lore:
    I don't know enough about lore. I try to stick to an interpretation of what I've found in game through questing and online through official channels, but if I don't know it, I'll wing it, and if it turns out I'm super wrong, I'm OK with retroactively changing something that just plain doesn't fit. But if it's a minor thing, I'll just gloss it over or drop it or find a reasonable explanation for it. Lore's fun, but it's not the be-all-end-all of everything.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    It feels super rude to drop OOC commentary in public in highly populated areas, and I avoid it as I can. It's a little more flexible out in the middle of nowhere, though. I prefer to keep RP in the /say or /em channel, or pop to party chat if my partner and I don't want to be disturbed.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:Pacific
  • Contact info: In game
    via Skype as mordadfalnason (please open with something mentioning the forum so I know where you got my info and don't mistake you for a bot!)
    Or through this forum's privae message system.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow]

ur a nerd :love:[/align]