[OPEN] Can You Tame a Wolf?

With an audible "Tch!", it was plain Jana was holding herself back. The fight lover had to keep reminding herself that her role was to respond to violence, not incite it. "Just get your blubbering mess off the walkway, or at least somewhere out of the way..."

(Gonna wait for Steel before posting again, I don't wanna get too far ahead!)

Kokoporo found himself dwarfed by the shadow of the approaching gentle giant. He knew Magma Dancer posed no threat, but..."Let the women handle this", though? He couldn't help but feel the slightest bit insulted by that sentiment; Male he may have been, he was here to do no harm. 

If there was one thing he agreed on, though, it was getting Steel out of the public eye and ideally sobered up. He didn't know why Steel was so drunk, nor why she was so violent, but all these questions and more could be answered at another time, without the peanut gallery involved. He lightly tapped at Steel's shoulder, trying to get her attention.

"H-hey...Miss Dancer's right, ya know." He smiled, hoping to reassure her; the last thing he wished for was for her to think he was angry with her. "Let's go somewhere else, and we can talk about it, right...? As friends?"

She collected herself just enough to run her hands over her hair, bangs draping over her eyes to try and fully hide her face. She viciously punched a cobblestone of the street as she hauled herself up, inhaling through her gritted teeth as she tried to gather up whatever was left of her dignity.

"Magmuh...Kopo..." ,she muttered. She was still unsteady on her feet, but at least ambulatory. She walked over to her rum bottle and knelt down to pick it up. Her eyes glared at the pair of friends, her face a mixture of anger at them and disgust at herself.

"Niether'ye should be here. Y'should...y'got other things t'do. Other people t'do eh? Hehahaheh..." she blurred out before taking another pull from the bottle. She scrabbled to her feet, looking around at the Keeper and the crowd, whirling on her heels.

"Th'hell're you lookin' at? Where's my coat?"

She collected herself just enough to run her hands over her hair, bangs draping over her eyes to try and fully hide her face. She viciously punched a cobblestone of the street as she hauled herself up, inhaling through her gritted teeth as she tried to gather up whatever was left of her dignity.

"Magmuh...Kopo..." ,she muttered. She was still unsteady on her feet, but at least ambulatory. She walked over to her rum bottle and knelt down to pick it up. Her eyes glared at the pair of friends, her face a mixture of anger at them and disgust at herself.

"Niether'ye should be here. Y'should...y'got other things t'do. Other people t'do eh? Hehahaheh..." she blurred out before taking another pull from the bottle. She scrabbled to her feet, looking around at the Keeper and the crowd, whirling on her heels.

Stone stared at her quietly from the crowd wearing thick plate armor. The towering roegadyn stood at 7'0 making her way out from the crowd as her dreads shook with each step letting out a chuckle,  "Whoa there. Calm down lass. Gettin pissed never won anyone anythin'. Gotta say you got guts but ya look as good as a..Well, i can't think of an analogy but ya look like crap. Have some water yeah or something that will make ya look better." she gave steel a smile, "I think if you were sober i woulda bet on ya. If ya need help walkin i'll be around here."

She scrabbled to her feet, looking around at the Keeper and the crowd, whirling on her heels.

"Yer standing on it ya..." Jana's voice trailed off as she held off on another insult, instead pointing at the woman's feet. Even more people had come forward from the crowd, and while the keeper was confident to the point of arrogance in a fight, even she didn't want to have to fend off an angry mob alone.

Steel blinked as she looked down at her feet, apparently amazed as her coat seemed to materialize beneath her through some form of alchemy. She lowered herself down to scoop up the coat, draping it over her shoulder as she looked at the miqo'te with a stern expression.

"...thanks." she pushed out.

She turned to face the other, new Roegadyn who stepped forward, a smirk playing on the corner of her mouth as the arrival spoke up.

"Whoa there. Calm down lass. Gettin pissed never won anyone anythin'. Gotta say you got guts but ya look as good as a..Well' date=' i can't think of an analogy but ya look like crap. Have some water yeah or something that will make ya look better." she gave steel a smile, "I think if you were sober i woulda bet on ya. If ya need help walkin i'll be around here." [/quote']

"Keh...I'm better when I'm...I'm..." she blinked as she furrowed her brow. "Well...when uhm not s'drunk s'I am now..." The woman let out a harsh breath out of her nose as she matched eyes with Stone before she drew another pull of rum.

"This's Magma an' Kopo." she continued, gesturing at the two near her. "M'best friennz an' all that. They have come....to watch the grand warrior Steel Wuff drown in open land." She chuckled as she leaned forward, the smirk suddenly falling off her face like a dropped load of bricks.

"What izzit yer want with me, mh?"

Stone gave a firm nod to Magma and Kopo, "Nice meetin' both of ya. Bet she owes ya quite a bit eh?" She let out a small smirk before turnin' to Steel, "We're all better when were sober. No drunks a good one eh? Anyway if you're drownin' on open land does that mean you're drinkin' more or are you gonna end up face down in a pond passed out?" she chuckled, "I wish to join ya of course."