End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy)

Klynzahr twists to follow Xha'to's voice, knocking her elbow against the top of Asah's head. Despite her size the Sea Wolf seems entirely overwhelmed by the situation and there is a note of panic rising in her voice.

"Wait Sir, which woman.... all th'way ter th'black shroud?" She stammers, before jumping six ilms as the barmaid taps her shoulder.

Winces as Asah is struck in the head and goes to rub her head "Aye it is rather far but its free and I am happy to watch her. Plus with your size carrying her should be no issue."

gently rubbed Asah's head.

Asah winced each time the Roe woman moved, closing her eyes as she finally hit her head by accident.

"ow ow~" She chuckled a little, closing one of her eyes as she touched the womans had pushing her back softly, a playfull smile dancing in her lips.

"We'll be waiting for her if things end up bad around here, so please stop by if needed." She smiled, her eyes running around all the people next to them as she looked back at Xha'to and then at the Roe woman again.

"And thank you for paying for the drink miss, no hard feelings from my side" She chuckled a little again, bowing at her and taking Xha's hand to walk out.

Snip!

"Why, it's so lovely to see you too, Kanako! I wasn't being horrendously judgmental, but just a little bit. I mean, you have to, to get a look at character, don't you? Anyroad, what are you doing in here - before you tried to make a retreat? Coming in to try and pick somebody up?"

The blonde laughed lightly as she turned to fully face the Raen, arms crossed under her bust.

"No, I came 'ere t'pick up a nice glass of whiskey. Fortunately, I know of other places t'find it. Look Adelaide, I jus' ain't in the mood t'argue with ya t'day. Maybe tomorrow?"

With the roll of her eyes, she turned back around and left as quickly as she entered. Maybe she would just go to Drowning Wench....